- Weddings and funerals July 16, 2019
- A powerful yet simple strategy to increase the sales of your book ten fold July 5, 2019
- Things are different now July 3, 2019
- Ditch Your Snail Mail Filing Cabinet And Go For Digital Document Storage June 27, 2019 Hot
- A Self Cleaning Oven: Being Accountable for Your Connections June 25, 2019
- The hackers are coming! Make sure you’re prepared with tips to secure your website June 22, 2019
- Let Your Credit Cards Fly You For Free Using The Golden Travel Hacking Rules June 19, 2019
- Celebrating 9 years in Canada: a one-way ticket to hell? June 14, 2019
- What it means to Live a Life by Experience June 12, 2019
- Finding Freedom Of Time As A Small Business Owner June 5, 2019
Social Media For Authors
How do you leverage social media to spread the word about your book? And how do you do it right? After all, the goal is to get your book out there, in front of your ever-growing audience, using engaging posts. The articles and resources on this page will help.
Social Media Resources
From Facebook to YouTube, it’s all covered in my guide covering 200+ social media tips! Even if you could only use one of the tips, it could create a pivotal shift in your social media results. Click here to download.
Learn how to use Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn to propel your business! Create a proven social media plan for your business to get more leads, sales and results leveraging the power of high-traffic social media sites. Click here to learn more.
There’s Facebook. There’s Twitter. There’s YouTube. As creative entrepreneurs, they tell us we have...
This week confirmed once again that social media advertising is probably not what you...
Despite what it may look like sometimes, social media is designed to allow people...
People tend to be at their best-worst behaviour at weddings and funerals. These two major life events bring out the best in us.
Have you written a book, or are you thinking about it? I teach new authors every week that writing a book and being able to hold...
If you’re sitting on the fence of change -you’re there because the path you’ve been on hasn’t been working.
Confession time. As an author, my desk is always covered in paper. Lots of paper. Funny how I help my clients stay organized and...
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)