- 7 Simple Steps Towards Financial Freedom February 14, 2019
- My Top 3 Foodie Travel Destinations In The United States (So Far) February 9, 2019 Hot
- Can You Really Get Big-Time Nationwide Publicity As A Creative Entrepreneur? February 6, 2019
- Love 2.0: Reframing Your Past Memories February 3, 2019
- My Top 5 Favourite City Trips In The United States January 29, 2019
- Why I Never Stay In The Hotel Room I Booked January 24, 2019
- What Makes You A Bestselling Author? January 21, 2019
- 7 Ways To Leverage Social Media For Your Business January 18, 2019
- Telling Your Life Story And Writing A Book January 13, 2019
- We Have Nothing To Lose And A World To See January 11, 2019
What does financial freedom mean? In short, it describes a lifestyle that is organized in such a way that...
Without getting sidetracked in paid advertisements, boosting posts, and doing other stuff that doesn’t work, entrepreneurs should always be...
I finally took the plunge and cancelled my cellphone. I’ve been using internet based telephone systems for years now,...
Ever wondered how to gain financial freedom so you can worry less about money? You might even have some money left at the end of the month. It’s better than the other way around: spending more than you make and going deeper in debt. Contrary to popular belief, you... Read more
All of my favorite destinations have one thing in common: it’s possible to live very well, without spending much. And the list includes cities that appear to be expensive, like Tokyo, New York, and Paris, just to name a few. Most of these cities I know like the back... Read more
In my Happiness book, I shared that I’m not necessarily a big believer in marriage anymore, and even dared announcing that sentence might become a topic for a future book. Be careful what you wish for: that dream became a reality when my “Love 2.0” hit the shelves in... Read more
To experience travel there is no need to go far from home. A city trip to the next town over can be just as exciting as one across the planet. I like to get away at least once a month for a short trip, and traveling across the globe... Read more
Ever realized that hotels make money by selling the same room at multiple price levels to different people? Read that again, and you’ll realize the travel industry has been using their profit maximization schemes against us travelers for years. And they’ll continue to do that. I don’t mind… BUT... Read more
We have nothing to lose… and a world to see. Enjoy this travel video from The Freedom Project: Photography provided by Creative Windmill Fine Art Photography. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)