- Why You Should Charge A Premium Price As A Creative Entrepreneur April 20, 2019
- 5 Criteria To Make Your Next Airbnb Stay A Hit, Not A Miss April 15, 2019
- One Of My Inconvenient Fears As A Frequent Flyer: Turbulence April 12, 2019
- Fake It Until You Make It. Or Should You? April 9, 2019 Hot
- 5 Mistakes I Made As A Rookie Cruise Passenger April 6, 2019 Hot
- The difference between the three biggest credit card providers and why I love mine March 27, 2019
- Why everything is always about business March 20, 2019
- Why I Don’t Believe In Competition March 15, 2019
- Shed The Pounds: Why I Always Travel Light March 8, 2019
- An Evolutionary Worldview: Are We Going Back To An Artisan Society? March 3, 2019
What does financial freedom mean? In short, it describes a lifestyle that is organized in such a way that...
Without getting sidetracked in paid advertisements, boosting posts, and doing other stuff that doesn’t work, entrepreneurs should always be...
I finally took the plunge and cancelled my cellphone. I’ve been using internet based telephone systems for years now,...
How much is the service you provide worth? What do you charge people for your time, or for your work? It’s not about some finite equation, such as labor plus price of materials minus discounts and coupons. It’s not just about the time that it takes for you to... Read more
If you are going to be traveling for an extended period of time, chances are you won’t want to stay at a hotel. Not only can it be very costly, but it can be very hard to feel like you are at home in that type of environment. So... Read more
I’m a frequent flyer but actually have a mild fear of turbulence. Fear of the unknown is the root of all emotion disturbance. This is all too true when it comes to flying. Turbulence, is the second biggest fear amongst travelers (actually crashing is the number one fear). Flying... Read more
Let me start out by saying I didn’t think I would enjoy cruising as much as I did. I like to say there is a difference between traveling and vacationing and cruising definitely falls into the vacation category. But there’s nothing wrong with that. When I travel, I like... Read more
They say I’m unusually loyal when it comes to credit card providers. When Costco stopped accepting American Express cards, I actually cancelled my Costco membership (you can read about that here). Friends often laugh at me when we go out for dinner or drinks and I throw my Amex card on... Read more
One of my old friends once told me, in a heated argument, “with you everything is always about business”. I was caught off guard, and didn’t have a response at all at the time. I do now, I think. It’s simple. She was right: with me everything is always... Read more
Humans are “pack rats”: we tend to collect an abundance of things that might come in handy one day. You don’t even have to be diagnosed as a hoarder. Everyone has things hidden in a closet or basement that they don’t particularly need, now or ever. For a while... Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)