The sequel to the #1 international best seller The Freedom Project: Travel
Everything you want is just outside your comfort zone. (Robert Allen)
The Freedom Project: Happiness shares how Travel is an appetizer of true freedom. Too often, I used travel as an escape from a life I didn’t even like in the first place. When travelling, I felt less confined by time, money or location. I could do whatever I wanted, I could spend some extra cash I had saved up, and go wherever I wanted to go. Yet after coming home my stress levels quickly spiked back to where they were before I had left. Instead of tacky souvenirs, I wanted to take that experience of freedom home with me. I became passionate about implementing my “traveling lifestyle” right at home, reconnect with my passions and live a meaningful life.
This book is the sequel to travel hacking and lifestyle book “The Freedom Project: Travel”. The Freedom Project: Happiness reveals a life-changing blueprint to implementing the freedom that can be found while traveling right at home. It will reconnect you with your passions and inspires to live a meaningful life.
The Freedom Project: Happiness is really a book about work. Which for a lot of people doesn’t equate to happiness. That’s why this book is an unusual book about work. And that’s why you’ll want a copy of it – because in the end, everybody wants happiness.
The Freedom Project: Happiness reveals how I:
- climbed the corporate ladder and build a successful career
- despite my “success”, felt empty and unhappy inside: a corporate cubicle job did not bring happiness
- quit my job to start my own business, only to see it go to zero and (almost) hit bankruptcy
- discovered happiness wasn’t about being an employee or an entrepreneur, and how unhappiness exists on both sides of that often debated fence
- reconnected with passion, and escaped the claws of unhappiness and depression
- now live and love a life of freedom in terms of money, time and location