- Did You Ever Swim With Pigs? May 21, 2019 Hot
- An Upgraded View To The Way Humans Relate To Each Other May 16, 2019
- The wrong side of the road May 14, 2019
- Top 5 Invoicing And Cloud Accounting Apps (And Alternatives To Freshbooks) May 7, 2019 Hot
- Spending More On Marketing Techniques Than You Earn? May 4, 2019
- 8 Over The Top, Bucket-List-Worthy Luxury Places To Stay Around The World April 29, 2019
- Why You Should Charge A Premium Price As A Creative Entrepreneur April 20, 2019
- 5 Criteria To Make Your Next Airbnb Stay A Hit, Not A Miss April 15, 2019
- One Of My Inconvenient Fears As A Frequent Flyer: Turbulence April 12, 2019
- Fake It Until You Make It. Or Should You? April 9, 2019
Bruno Mars said “Hawaii is paradise. It sounds cheesy to say it, but there’s music in the air there”....
This image takes me back to Paris. It was late summer of 2011 and I went back to Europe...
I have a met a few good artist friends at art events who are spending their lives creating beautiful...
It’s my pleasure to officially announce the launch of my newly designed photography site (www.creativewindmill.com). This site is home to artwork which features my travel memories from all over the world. The new site has a more enhanced and dramatically clearer design, with a stronger emphasis on the photographs and artworks.... Read more
I love venturing around the world and learning about other cultures. I come alive when I’m in another culture. Ever since I first picked up a camera I have always been fascinated with the faces of people from other parts of the world and I’ve been intrigued by the way other... Read more
It’s confession time this month. The end of winter and start of spring comes with this weird in-between period where there’s not enough snow left to continue my skiing adventures, but it still rains to much or is even too cold to go out for extended motorcycle rides. So... Read more
Selling art must be one of the most interesting things to do. I’ve sold many things before in my life: newspapers, software, professional services, groceries, furniture, and even homes. Read more
I always thought everything in Las Vegas was bigger and better than in real life. Read more
I ended up homeless on the streets of Paris. Read more
I don’t always get it right.
The beauty with temptation is that you’ll never find out – unless you give in. Which seems to be a bad thing usually. Read more
I’m writing this post with mixed feelings. My summer has ended sooner than I had imagined. Read more
After a soft launch a little while ago my brand new online gallery is now officially live! Read more
A photograph is worth a thousand words, but photoshop can produce a thousand lies. Life is much more beautiful to me when looking through the camera lens. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)