- Great things happen to those who don’t wait October 25, 2021
- Romancing Canada – a brief guide for first time travelers October 24, 2021
- Featured Service Is A Mindset, Not A Department October 22, 2021
- Believe in yourself: you already have what it takes October 21, 2021
- How can everything change in just one day? October 19, 2021
- Featured Thinking Of Writing A Book? Join Me For This Complimentary Author Training October 17, 2021
- Featured My new book shares the journey from dead-end career to fulfilling life October 16, 2021
- Is Social Media Polarizing The Conversations We Have With Others? October 15, 2021
- Listening to Jazz in Central Park, New York City October 13, 2021
- Canada Hasn’t Fallen: We’re Just Celebrating Thanksgiving October 11, 2021
“Support living artists, the dead ones don’t need it.” My inspiration comes from traveling all over the world: I...
Bruno Mars said “Hawaii is paradise. It sounds cheesy to say it, but there’s music in the air there”....
This image takes me back to Paris. It was late summer of 2011 and I went back to Europe...
Looking for a way to spend a quiet afternoon doing something new this weekend? How about making a visit to a local art gallery? Even though for some the barrier to walk into a “gallery” might seem high, I think you will be glad you did for a lot of reasons. Read more
The value of a work of art (for most people) isn’t in the price tag, but in the emotions and memories it evokes. The right image in your living room or office can transform your space, and that’s priceless. Read more
It’s my pleasure to officially announce the launch of my newly designed photography site (www.creativewindmill.com). This site is home to artwork which features my travel memories from all over the world. The new site has a more enhanced and dramatically clearer design, with a stronger emphasis on the photographs and artworks.... Read more
I love venturing around the world and learning about other cultures. I come alive when I’m in another culture. Ever since I first picked up a camera I have always been fascinated with the faces of people from other parts of the world and I’ve been intrigued by the way other... Read more
It’s confession time this month. The end of winter and start of spring comes with this weird in-between period where there’s not enough snow left to continue my skiing adventures, but it still rains to much or is even too cold to go out for extended motorcycle rides. So... Read more
Selling art must be one of the most interesting things to do. I’ve sold many things before in my life: newspapers, software, professional services, groceries, furniture, and even homes. Read more
I always thought everything in Las Vegas was bigger and better than in real life. Read more
The beauty with temptation is that you’ll never find out – unless you give in. Which seems to be a bad thing usually. Read more
I’m writing this post with mixed feelings. My summer has ended sooner than I had imagined. Read more
After a soft launch a little while ago my brand new online gallery is now officially live! Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)