- If You Wrote A Nonfiction Book, What Would It Be About? December 5, 2019
- A Year In Review December 1, 2019
- Are you getting the best use out of your camera? November 30, 2019
- Cash Flow Is The Life Blood Of Every Business November 23, 2019
- Buying art for dummies: a quick guide November 17, 2019
- Travel and scenic photography 101 November 11, 2019
- Don’t Pitch Me, Bro – I Don’t Appreciate It November 5, 2019
- Want To Have A Better Work-Life Balance And More Money In Your Life? October 29, 2019
- 5 Reasons I Didn’t Move To Vancouver… But Love Visiting October 22, 2019
- Las Vegas Dining Comps, Show Tickets And Spa Passes October 20, 2019
Bruno Mars said “Hawaii is paradise. It sounds cheesy to say it, but there’s music in the air there”....
This image takes me back to Paris. It was late summer of 2011 and I went back to Europe...
I have a met a few good artist friends at art events who are spending their lives creating beautiful...
“What kind of champion are you?” the Stampede website asks. We’re all champions in our own way, all it takes is to show up and be present. Read more
The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears, or the sea. (Isak Dinesen) Read more
Even a bad day at the beach, is a good day.
And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)