- Featured Write a Book… on the beach! May 10, 2021
- Where Was This When I Created My First Online Course? May 9, 2021
- Fighting the Pandemic War: Here’s How To Use Your Travel Vouchers May 6, 2021
- Featured Learn the Money Success Principles of the Rich and Wealthy May 6, 2021
- Featured Have You Ever Considered Yourself A Consultant? May 3, 2021
- Spending my birthday in Vancouver this year… not just to renew my passport May 1, 2021
- The Monopoly On Truth – And Celebrating My Birthday Week April 29, 2021
- Ebook: The Wealthy Artist – The Common Sense Guide to Finding Success as an Artrepreneur April 28, 2021
- The simple reason I enjoy paying taxes April 25, 2021
- An Emotional Support Dog, Cat, or… Octopus? April 23, 2021
Bruno Mars said “Hawaii is paradise. It sounds cheesy to say it, but there’s music in the air there”....
This image takes me back to Paris. It was late summer of 2011 and I went back to Europe...
I have a met a few good artist friends at art events who are spending their lives creating beautiful...
“What kind of champion are you?” the Stampede website asks. We’re all champions in our own way, all it takes is to show up and be present. Read more
The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears, or the sea. (Isak Dinesen) Read more
Even a bad day at the beach, is a good day.
And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)