- 2020 Calgary Stampede: The Year That Wasn’t July 8, 2020
- The Golden Ticket: Free Airfare To Any Destination July 2, 2020
- Do You Have A Dream – Or A Problem? June 26, 2020
- The Only Maui Hawai’i Itinerary You’ll Ever Need June 21, 2020
- 6 Steps To Become A Bestselling Author June 14, 2020
- Overnight Results Don’t Exist, So Work On What’s Most Important Now June 7, 2020
- Travelling More 3-6 Months From Now Requires Taking Action Today June 2, 2020
- I’m Tired Of Being Told What To Do May 27, 2020
- 5 Things To Do When Losing Your Work And Income May 21, 2020
- Note To Self: Take A Moment To Yourself Today May 16, 2020
Bruno Mars said “Hawaii is paradise. It sounds cheesy to say it, but there’s music in the air there”....
This image takes me back to Paris. It was late summer of 2011 and I went back to Europe...
I have a met a few good artist friends at art events who are spending their lives creating beautiful...
A photograph is worth a thousand words, but photoshop can produce a thousand lies. Life is much more beautiful to me when looking through the camera lens. Read more
“What kind of champion are you?” the Stampede website asks. We’re all champions in our own way, all it takes is to show up and be present. Read more
The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears, or the sea. (Isak Dinesen) Read more
Even a bad day at the beach, is a good day.
And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)