- Did You Ever Swim With Pigs? May 21, 2019 Hot
- An Upgraded View To The Way Humans Relate To Each Other May 16, 2019
- The wrong side of the road May 14, 2019
- Top 5 Invoicing And Cloud Accounting Apps (And Alternatives To Freshbooks) May 7, 2019 Hot
- Spending More On Marketing Techniques Than You Earn? May 4, 2019
- 8 Over The Top, Bucket-List-Worthy Luxury Places To Stay Around The World April 29, 2019
- Why You Should Charge A Premium Price As A Creative Entrepreneur April 20, 2019
- 5 Criteria To Make Your Next Airbnb Stay A Hit, Not A Miss April 15, 2019
- One Of My Inconvenient Fears As A Frequent Flyer: Turbulence April 12, 2019
- Fake It Until You Make It. Or Should You? April 9, 2019
Without getting sidetracked in paid advertisements, boosting posts, and doing other stuff that doesn’t work, entrepreneurs should always be...
I finally took the plunge and cancelled my cellphone. I’ve been using internet based telephone systems for years now,...
I’m writing this post from my annual free trip to Bahamas, and walking down the resort last night I...
It’s funny how useless it is to invite “friends” on Facebook to events. The response rate is less than 1%. Read more
The beauty with temptation is that you’ll never find out – unless you give in. Which seems to be a bad thing usually. Read more
You know your idea needs a great website, but where and how to start building a site? Read more
I would probably be a terrible coffee shop owner. Just like with photo sessions – I keep giving it away for free. Maybe it’s a Dutch thing. Read more
It’s happened a few times now were I was more or less forced into an insurance policy. Read more
I’m writing this post with mixed feelings. My summer has ended sooner than I had imagined. Read more
After many years of practice, learning and playing, I managed to transform one of my passions in a career. Read more
I’ve been called mr persistence. I guess it’s my middle name. I know what I want and I’m not afraid to ask for it when I have to. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)