- Buying art for dummies: a quick guide November 17, 2019
- Travel and scenic photography 101 November 11, 2019
- Don’t Pitch Me, Bro – I Don’t Appreciate It November 5, 2019
- Want To Have A Better Work-Life Balance And More Money In Your Life? October 29, 2019
- 5 Reasons I Didn’t Move To Vancouver… But Love Visiting October 22, 2019
- Las Vegas Dining Comps, Show Tickets And Spa Passes October 20, 2019
- Are You “On Hold” In Your Life? October 15, 2019
- Making Pivots: Slight Changes In The Way You Do Things In Business October 8, 2019
- Jump On The Back Of My Motorcycle – And Let’s Explore Western Canada October 2, 2019
- Time Management: Give A Little, Get A Lot September 25, 2019
Without getting sidetracked in paid advertisements, boosting posts, and doing other stuff that doesn’t work, entrepreneurs should always be...
I finally took the plunge and cancelled my cellphone. I’ve been using internet based telephone systems for years now,...
I’m writing this post from my annual free trip to Bahamas, and walking down the resort last night I...
It’s funny how useless it is to invite “friends” on Facebook to events. The response rate is less than 1%. Read more
The beauty with temptation is that you’ll never find out – unless you give in. Which seems to be a bad thing usually. Read more
You know your idea needs a great website, but where and how to start building a site? Read more
I would probably be a terrible coffee shop owner. Just like with photo sessions – I keep giving it away for free. Maybe it’s a Dutch thing. Read more
It’s happened a few times now were I was more or less forced into an insurance policy. Read more
I’m writing this post with mixed feelings. My summer has ended sooner than I had imagined. Read more
After many years of practice, learning and playing, I managed to transform one of my passions in a career. Read more
I’ve been called mr persistence. I guess it’s my middle name. I know what I want and I’m not afraid to ask for it when I have to. Read more
I often say “I don’t carry any business cards”, which is not completely true. I do have business cards. About ten thousand of them. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)