- Buying art for dummies: a quick guide November 17, 2019
- Travel and scenic photography 101 November 11, 2019 Hot
- Don’t Pitch Me, Bro – I Don’t Appreciate It November 5, 2019
- Want To Have A Better Work-Life Balance And More Money In Your Life? October 29, 2019
- 5 Reasons I Didn’t Move To Vancouver… But Love Visiting October 22, 2019
- Las Vegas Dining Comps, Show Tickets And Spa Passes October 20, 2019
- Are You “On Hold” In Your Life? October 15, 2019
- Making Pivots: Slight Changes In The Way You Do Things In Business October 8, 2019
- Jump On The Back Of My Motorcycle – And Let’s Explore Western Canada October 2, 2019
- Time Management: Give A Little, Get A Lot September 25, 2019
Without getting sidetracked in paid advertisements, boosting posts, and doing other stuff that doesn’t work, entrepreneurs should always be...
I finally took the plunge and cancelled my cellphone. I’ve been using internet based telephone systems for years now,...
I’m writing this post from my annual free trip to Bahamas, and walking down the resort last night I...
How much is the service you provide worth? What do you charge people for your time, or for your work? It’s not about some finite equation, such as labor plus price of materials minus discounts and coupons. It’s not just about the time that it takes for you to... Read more
One of my old friends once told me, in a heated argument, “with you everything is always about business”. I was caught off guard, and didn’t have a response at all at the time. I do now, I think. It’s simple. She was right: with me everything is always... Read more
With the right information and mentorship, you can accomplish anything you set your mind to. Liberty Training Academy has recently launched bundling options to help you get more classes for less. Each bundle comes with an annual subscription package that gives you 2 months of free courses. There is something for every go-getter, travel bug, and entrepreneur. Read more
Most people are worried about losing their job. But have you thought about your job losing you? Let’s turn the tables. Why don’t you fire your boss? It’s the dream of many employee. Tell your boss his/her services are no longer needed, and just walk out the door. Trust... Read more
When you are an employee of a company you probably go to work for forty (or more) hours a week and collect a paycheque once or twice a month in exchange for your time. This gives you a sense of security: you know that you have some type of... Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)