- Feeling Bored In Isolation Or Quarantine? March 22, 2020
- Building Your Brand And Making A Name For Yourself Online March 17, 2020
- Read this post ASAP: The Difference Between Opportunities And Distractions March 10, 2020
- 8 Tips On How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog March 5, 2020
- Helping Others Gets You What You Want February 28, 2020
- My biggest problem in building a business February 22, 2020
- Now also on Kindle: The Freedom Project Happiness – The Journey From Dead-End Career To Fulfilling Life February 17, 2020
- The hassle of choosing the right web hosting company for your business February 12, 2020
- Featured Get some Happiness on your Kindle e-reader February 5, 2020
- Always Wanted To Travel Around The World? January 24, 2020
Without getting sidetracked in paid advertisements, boosting posts, and doing other stuff that doesn’t work, entrepreneurs should always be...
I finally took the plunge and cancelled my cellphone. I’ve been using internet based telephone systems for years now,...
I’m writing this post from my annual free trip to Bahamas, and walking down the resort last night I...
Every quarter, I set my goals for my life as a creative entrepreneur. Which sometimes means I spend a weekend resetting myself. Forgetting about everything I’ve been doing – and looking at what still works, and what doesn’t. Today, I’m somehow tired of everything I’ve built and created in... Read more
A lot of people ponder whether a home based business is right for them or not. Or maybe you’re just looking for a work-from-home opportunity. It sounds like living the dream: working in your pajamas all day long, with no boss lingering over your shoulder all day to make... Read more
You want to run your business with integrity. You want your business to attract the ideal clientele, and you also want to be able to charge a premium price for the products and services that you provide to your clients. Sounds like every entrepreneurs dream so far? The real... Read more
Some of the best ideas for web branding defy logic. For instance, if you were to develop an ecommerce site you might well seek to establish your business name as the primary branding feature. But what if your business name is less important than you think? Developing a catchy... Read more
Reflecting on our circumstances in life often brings us to a point where we are forced to describe our goals. We want something better, something new. For many of us, becoming financially free is a goal that’s somewhere on the list. It has been for me, for a long,... Read more
When you are a business owner, the word “freedom” might seem like a foreign word. It’s more like there isn’t enough time in the day, right? Or, I’m sure you’ve heard about the old adage “time is money”? If these popular figures of speech are all too familiar to... Read more
How much is the service you provide worth? What do you charge people for your time, or for your work? It’s not about some finite equation, such as labor plus price of materials minus discounts and coupons. It’s not just about the time that it takes for you to... Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)