- Why everything is always about business March 20, 2019
- Why I Don’t Believe In Competition March 15, 2019
- Shed The Pounds: Why I Always Travel Light March 8, 2019
- An Evolutionary Worldview: Are We Going Back To An Artisan Society? March 3, 2019
- 4 Cities Why Travelers Flock To East Asia February 24, 2019
- Life Lessons From Being Stuck In A Rip Current: Embrace The Unknown February 22, 2019
- How To Become An Industry Expert In Any Field February 19, 2019
- 7 Simple Steps Towards Financial Freedom February 14, 2019
- My Top 3 Foodie Travel Destinations In The United States (So Far) February 9, 2019
- Can You Really Get Big-Time Nationwide Publicity As A Creative Entrepreneur? February 6, 2019
Without getting sidetracked in paid advertisements, boosting posts, and doing other stuff that doesn’t work, entrepreneurs should always be...
I finally took the plunge and cancelled my cellphone. I’ve been using internet based telephone systems for years now,...
I’m writing this post from my annual free trip to Bahamas, and walking down the resort last night I...
Almost every day I get approached by some company who wants me to move my sites, online art gallery or (this weeks most popular one) online courses over to their platform. I’m always open to new opportunities and encourage anyone to reach out if you have a viable business opportunity... Read more
We’re living in a different world today. People are inundated with marketing messages. Over the course of a day, you might be bombarded with 3000-5000 marketing impulses from all around you in your environment. Add to that the constant notifications from social media channels on your mobile device, and... Read more
I’m writing this post from my annual free trip to Bahamas, and walking down the resort last night I realized how lucky I am to be able to stay here. It’s a big resort, so there’s lots of walking to do and they literally have everything here from sea... Read more
Authors in my book writing programs always ask me – where do you find inspiration? In this post I’ll share my thoughts. First of all, my own inspiration comes from traveling all over the world. I fell in love with the exceptional things I saw and the remarkable people... Read more
Over the years, I’ve tried it all, different ways to organize my finances, with much trial and error. As per usual when you live a life by experience, some things worked, some didn’t. There’s a lot of systems and methods out there that aim to help in my organizing... Read more
Hypothetically speaking, if my neighbour owned a Porsche and would give me his spare key so I could use it any time I wanted, I have access to the experience I want without having to own it, or having to pay for anything (other than gas). That’s travel hacking in a nutshell. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)