- Buying art for dummies: a quick guide November 17, 2019
- Travel and scenic photography 101 November 11, 2019 Hot
- Don’t Pitch Me, Bro – I Don’t Appreciate It November 5, 2019
- Want To Have A Better Work-Life Balance And More Money In Your Life? October 29, 2019
- 5 Reasons I Didn’t Move To Vancouver… But Love Visiting October 22, 2019
- Las Vegas Dining Comps, Show Tickets And Spa Passes October 20, 2019
- Are You “On Hold” In Your Life? October 15, 2019
- Making Pivots: Slight Changes In The Way You Do Things In Business October 8, 2019
- Jump On The Back Of My Motorcycle – And Let’s Explore Western Canada October 2, 2019
- Time Management: Give A Little, Get A Lot September 25, 2019
Without getting sidetracked in paid advertisements, boosting posts, and doing other stuff that doesn’t work, entrepreneurs should always be...
I finally took the plunge and cancelled my cellphone. I’ve been using internet based telephone systems for years now,...
I’m writing this post from my annual free trip to Bahamas, and walking down the resort last night I...
Have you ever thought about creating an online course? Do you have one (or more) created already? My online teaching business has grown and changed a lot. I’ve made some initial mistakes by giving up too much control and participating in somebody else’s platform. It was great to help... Read more
To break free, you’ll need to create a new vision for your life. You have to get out of your comfort zone in order to increase your comfort zone. It’s like learning how to ride a bicycle, or motorcycle. Once you learn it, getting on the bike becomes second... Read more
I finally took the plunge and cancelled my cellphone. I’ve been using internet based telephone systems for years now, and started using my cellphone less and less. Here’s my story of how I saved over a thousand dollars every year, while still keeping my number for now – just... Read more
I’ve been approached for several multi level marketing “opportunities” – and in all honesty I considered joining a few, because multi level marketing opportunities are great – provided you started the company. If you’re the guy (or girl) who invents the next weight loss milkshake and you get a... Read more
Contrary to popular belief, following your passions and living a life based on your dreams does not require a major change. Even if it does, it’s not something I would recommend. Doing so would be a very irresponsible recommendation to make. I’m a firm believer in evolution rather than... Read more
I’ve had my own sites since high school and have pretty much seen it all when it comes to web hosting companies: the good, the bad and the ugly. If you are relatively new to the concept of having your very own place on the web this article will... Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)