- Travel and scenic photography 101 November 11, 2019 Hot
- Don’t Pitch Me, Bro – I Don’t Appreciate It November 5, 2019
- Want To Have A Better Work-Life Balance And More Money In Your Life? October 29, 2019
- 5 Reasons I Didn’t Move To Vancouver… But Love Visiting October 22, 2019
- Las Vegas Dining Comps, Show Tickets And Spa Passes October 20, 2019
- Are You “On Hold” In Your Life? October 15, 2019
- Making Pivots: Slight Changes In The Way You Do Things In Business October 8, 2019
- Jump On The Back Of My Motorcycle – And Let’s Explore Western Canada October 2, 2019
- Time Management: Give A Little, Get A Lot September 25, 2019
- Is This Depression Or Am I Just Having A Bad Day? September 23, 2019
Without getting sidetracked in paid advertisements, boosting posts, and doing other stuff that doesn’t work, entrepreneurs should always be...
I finally took the plunge and cancelled my cellphone. I’ve been using internet based telephone systems for years now,...
I’m writing this post from my annual free trip to Bahamas, and walking down the resort last night I...
Over the years, I’ve tried it all, different ways to organize my finances, with much trial and error. As per usual when you live a life by experience, some things worked, some didn’t. There’s a lot of systems and methods out there that aim to help in my organizing... Read more
Hypothetically speaking, if my neighbour owned a Porsche and would give me his spare key so I could use it any time I wanted, I have access to the experience I want without having to own it, or having to pay for anything (other than gas). That’s travel hacking in a nutshell. Read more
I needed a way to turn my piles of paper clutter into organized digital data, allowing me to spend less time on paperwork and more time doing what I love. Read more
So for the longest time I was pondering on the idea on starting this blog about my journey in a fulltime artistic career. Read more
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. Read more
Service is a mindset, not a department. I’ve worked many years as a business process consultant and wrote the things from scratch. Walls full of them, at times. But I’ve always shared my opinion to use whatever elaborate process we came up with as a guideline. Read more
A work life balance is important. Even some job ads talk about how the company you’re about to work for will “allow” for a great work / life balance. Read more
“It’s a time and money thing.” What a great excuse to not have to do something, and blame it on something outside of your control. Read more
My grandpa: so you have a degree in religion, did something-something with computers for a while and now you’re opening an art gallery? Read more
Today I saw a video on Facebook from some guy who advocates to stop feeding the gurus. Now I’m glad I never proclaimed myself to be a guru, so no need to get defensive here. Look on page 13 of my travel book if you don’t believe me –... Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)