- How To Create A Website From Start To Finish January 19, 2020
- Truth or Dare: De-Friend Me. A Disruptive Take On Social Media January 12, 2020
- A Modern Day Disease That Has Gone Viral January 7, 2020
- The Average Person Gets Little To No Results December 31, 2019
- Need More Time In The Day? Travel Somewhere! December 26, 2019
- The Story Of The Baby Elephant December 19, 2019
- My Unexpected Trip To Amsterdam To Have Coffee With Opa December 14, 2019
- Bicyles For Business December 12, 2019
- If You Wrote A Nonfiction Book, What Would It Be About? December 5, 2019
- A Year In Review December 1, 2019
Without getting sidetracked in paid advertisements, boosting posts, and doing other stuff that doesn’t work, entrepreneurs should always be...
I finally took the plunge and cancelled my cellphone. I’ve been using internet based telephone systems for years now,...
I’m writing this post from my annual free trip to Bahamas, and walking down the resort last night I...
It’s been while since I left the 9-5 corporate workforce and pursued a more creative career, however micromanagers popup whenever you least expect it – even when you’re working independently. I’ve built a large support team for some of my engagements, and the one thing most candidates mention as... Read more
I remember going to a Christmas party once with a dear friend and colleague, and when we entered the restaurant where the party was she quietly mentioned she really wasn’t in the mood to speak to all those people tonight. Instead of “networking” we sat in a quiet corner,... Read more
What I was looking for in my career was a sense of meaning and fulfilment. I really wanted to make a difference and share the things I believe in. And instead what it provided was income and a sense of security. You might even want to say a fake... Read more
Yes, I am an artist. No, that does not mean I work for free Read more
Every day I see some ad on social media talking about books, seminars and workshops promising to make us more successful. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)