- Why You Should Charge A Premium Price As A Creative Entrepreneur April 20, 2019
- 5 Criteria To Make Your Next Airbnb Stay A Hit, Not A Miss April 15, 2019
- One Of My Inconvenient Fears As A Frequent Flyer: Turbulence April 12, 2019
- Fake It Until You Make It. Or Should You? April 9, 2019 Hot
- 5 Mistakes I Made As A Rookie Cruise Passenger April 6, 2019 Hot
- The difference between the three biggest credit card providers and why I love mine March 27, 2019
- Why everything is always about business March 20, 2019
- Why I Don’t Believe In Competition March 15, 2019
- Shed The Pounds: Why I Always Travel Light March 8, 2019
- An Evolutionary Worldview: Are We Going Back To An Artisan Society? March 3, 2019
Without getting sidetracked in paid advertisements, boosting posts, and doing other stuff that doesn’t work, entrepreneurs should always be...
I finally took the plunge and cancelled my cellphone. I’ve been using internet based telephone systems for years now,...
I’m writing this post from my annual free trip to Bahamas, and walking down the resort last night I...
Time is the one currency we all cannot get more of. We’re all on borrowed time, which sooner or later will run out. Yet we fill our time with being “busy”, claiming we “don’t have time”. It’s time to get your priorities in order, and starting making time for... Read more
Over the course of doing many art events I’ve met and worked with some amazing artists. Since there’s a few things I missed when signing up for events last year, I’m sharing below what I’ve learned and in doing so hopefully helping you out in being successful. Because especially in art,... Read more
Handing out a business card is often the first impression people take of your business, so you need to get it right. We all know the online print companies that will mass produce (and then some) business cards between free and cheap. And that’s how they look: cheap. But what... Read more
I recently wrote a blog post about being almost homeless in Paris. Read more
On my blog I share my fine art photography, updates about my travels, and tips for other artrepreneurs. Read more
I received an email the other day answering my question with “management is not in a position to consider that”. It made me think. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)