- Weddings and funerals July 16, 2019 Hot
- A powerful yet simple strategy to increase the sales of your book ten fold July 5, 2019
- Things are different now July 3, 2019
- Ditch Your Snail Mail Filing Cabinet And Go For Digital Document Storage June 27, 2019 Hot
- A Self Cleaning Oven: Being Accountable for Your Connections June 25, 2019
- The hackers are coming! Make sure you’re prepared with tips to secure your website June 22, 2019
- Let Your Credit Cards Fly You For Free Using The Golden Travel Hacking Rules June 19, 2019
- Celebrating 9 years in Canada: a one-way ticket to hell? June 14, 2019
- What it means to Live a Life by Experience June 12, 2019
- Finding Freedom Of Time As A Small Business Owner June 5, 2019
Without getting sidetracked in paid advertisements, boosting posts, and doing other stuff that doesn’t work, entrepreneurs should always be...
I finally took the plunge and cancelled my cellphone. I’ve been using internet based telephone systems for years now,...
I’m writing this post from my annual free trip to Bahamas, and walking down the resort last night I...
Here are 10 of my favourite Wayne Dyer quotes – to remember him as a remarkable inspiration for millions of people all over the world, as well as to inspire you to take the next step towards doing something good for yourself, and the world. Read more
Time is the one currency we all cannot get more of. We’re all on borrowed time, which sooner or later will run out. Yet we fill our time with being “busy”, claiming we “don’t have time”. It’s time to get your priorities in order, and starting making time for... Read more
Over the course of doing many art events I’ve met and worked with some amazing artists. Since there’s a few things I missed when signing up for events last year, I’m sharing below what I’ve learned and in doing so hopefully helping you out in being successful. Because especially in art,... Read more
Handing out a business card is often the first impression people take of your business, so you need to get it right. We all know the online print companies that will mass produce (and then some) business cards between free and cheap. And that’s how they look: cheap. But what... Read more
I recently wrote a blog post about being almost homeless in Paris. Read more
On my blog I share my fine art photography, updates about my travels, and tips for other artrepreneurs. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)