- Telling Your Life Story And Writing A Book January 13, 2019 Hot
- We Have Nothing To Lose And A World To See January 11, 2019 Hot
- Achieve Your Most Important Life Goals Faster January 8, 2019
- Dechristmassifying January 6, 2019
- A Beginners Guide To Blogging – How To Start A Writer’s Blog January 4, 2019
- 7 Tips To Get The Most Out Of Your Next Cruise Vacation January 2, 2019 Hot
- Inspiration For Your New Year’s Travel Resolutions December 31, 2018
- All You Need Is Love December 24, 2018
- How To Travel Often – Even If You Don’t Have Enough Time Or Money December 21, 2018
- Always wanted to be a published author? December 12, 2018
I’m really excited to be able to share some wonderful news with you today: My new book, The Freedom...
Every once in a while I stumble on something online that I think is so cool it deserves a little...
I’m so extremely happy, grateful and excited that my book The Freedom Project has become a #1 international best...
We all want to be free. Free from whatever it is that’s holding us back every single day of our lives. No matter what it is, if something is holding me back to do what I want, when I want it, I’m not completely free. Read more
One of the best things you can do for me is leave a review of my book on Amazon once you bought a copy. It makes a huge difference. It’s scary sometimes to throw yourself out there as an author: you pour your heart out on paper for all... Read more
Disclaimer: This is really a book about work. Whether you have a job (employees) or own a job (entrepreneurs), for most people work does not equate to happiness. That’s why this book is an unusual book about work. And that’s why you’ll want a copy of it – because... Read more
This week the postman surprised me with a box of Lonely Planet books. I buy one for every country I visit – so I have built quite the collection on my bookshelf over the years. It makes for a cool addition to my living room. Amongst a few others this time... Read more
I’ve traveled to and explored over 18 countries in Europe, Asia, North and South America. This travel e-book shares some of my practical traveling lifestyle tips, ways to avoid surprise airline fees, as well as many stories from my favourite places all around the world. Some examples of what... Read more
Have you ever gone to Costco and came home with something you were completely not planning on buying? I certainly have. My biggest impulse buy was a piano. Read more
Moments (Spanish: ‘Instantes’) is the title of a poem that’s often incorrectly attributed to Argentine writer Jorge Luis Borges. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)