- How To Use Credit Cards To Fund Your Travel September 15, 2021
- Remembering Wayne Dyer: 10 quotes to help you live an inspired life September 13, 2021
- What Carl Jung, photography and creative writing have in common September 12, 2021
- Tips to help the environment when you travel September 11, 2021
- How Technology Helps Entrepreneurs: The Apps I Use To Run My Business September 10, 2021
- Tired of the same old hotels when travelling? Try these alternatives September 9, 2021
- 5 Key Travel Hacking Principles From The Travel Revolution Course September 8, 2021
- Featured Join The Freedom Project Online: Travel, Happiness and Freedom September 4, 2021
- Looking For Opportunities? Six Tips For Starting A New Business Online September 3, 2021
- 6 reasons to not give up on your writing dream September 1, 2021
I’m so extremely happy, grateful and excited that my book The Freedom Project has become a #1 international best...
I'm not a big believer in e-books, but after substantial pressure from my publisher I gave in, and I'm...
I’m really excited to be able to share some wonderful news with you today: My new book, The Freedom...
The Freedom Project: Happiness is really a book about work. Which for a lot of people doesn’t equate to happiness. That’s why this book is an unusual book about work. And that’s why you’ll want a copy of it – because in the end, everybody wants happiness. Read more
As a Western society, we’re obsessed with the concept of happiness. How happy are you, really? This video shares a short story about happiness at work: My latest book The Freedom Project: Happiness is really a book about work. Whether you have a job (employees) or own a job... Read more
“Anyone can use words. It’s called talking. But writers arrange them in a way so that they take on a beauty in their form. Read more
We all want to be free. Free from whatever it is that’s holding us back every single day of our lives. No matter what it is, if something is holding me back to do what I want, when I want it, I’m not completely free. Read more
One of the best things you can do for me is leave a review of my book on Amazon once you bought a copy. It makes a huge difference. It’s scary sometimes to throw yourself out there as an author: you pour your heart out on paper for all... Read more
Disclaimer: This is really a book about work. Whether you have a job (employees) or own a job (entrepreneurs), for most people work does not equate to happiness. That’s why this book is an unusual book about work. And that’s why you’ll want a copy of it – because... Read more
This week the postman surprised me with a box of Lonely Planet books. I buy one for every country I visit – so I have built quite the collection on my bookshelf over the years. It makes for a cool addition to my living room. Amongst a few others this time... Read more
I’ve traveled to and explored over 18 countries in Europe, Asia, North and South America. This travel e-book shares some of my practical traveling lifestyle tips, ways to avoid surprise airline fees, as well as many stories from my favourite places all around the world. Some examples of what... Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)