- Why A Book About Love Doesn’t Fit In The Freedom Project Series – Or Does It? May 21, 2022
- Why I Wrote A Book About Love And Relationships May 17, 2022
- Featured The Third Book In The Bestselling Freedom Project Series May 16, 2022
- Featured The Reason Most Diets And Small Business Ideas Fail May 14, 2022
- New Online Course on Key Performance Indicators and Reporting May 9, 2022
- Are You Ready To Board A Plane Again? May 6, 2022
- Featured Learn the Money Success Principles of the Rich and Wealthy May 5, 2022
- Featured Have You Ever Considered Yourself A Consultant? May 3, 2022
- Spending my birthday in Vancouver this year… not just to renew my passport April 30, 2022
- It’s My Birthday Today – Get Any 2 Courses For $40 April 29, 2022
It seems everyone wants to change their life these days. But contrary to popular belief, following your passions and...
Have you ever considered yourself a consultant? The title “consultant” used to be reserved for retired diplomats and former...
Do you have a Facebook page for your (art) business? I’ve recently seen a lot of people complain that...
If you have a website (or would like a website) for your small business you’re going to need a web hosting company. The good news: there are many available to choose from. That’s also the bad news. With the many options available – which one are you going to pick? To... Read more
Are you passionate about what you’re doing earning an income? Does your job get you out of bed in the morning? Or is it “just a job”? If they stopped paying you, would you still be doing the kind of work you are doing right now? Being fulfilled and... Read more
Be careful when someone says they’re looking for opportunities. It all depends what an opportunity means to them. To me – it means getting out of my comfort zone, potentially trying something new that I haven’t done before. A career is more than a circus act where you get to perform the same trick over and over again. Read more
Writing up a long todo list every day has nothing to do with productivity. Movement towards your goals and dreams does not equal achievement… yet! Focus on outcomes instead of activities. It takes effort to get from where you are today to where you want to be tomorrow. Are you ready to get to work? Read more
No offence, but there is a bunch of mental “sissies” on this planet who accept everything as it is. Struggling financially and not having time with your kids, family and loved ones is not how it has to be. Yes, a an “independent”, my schedule is different than most employees – but the journey has been worth it. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)