- Stop Feeding The Gurus November 27, 2023
- Featured My ode to Canada, for cage free humans everywhere November 25, 2023
- Are you a teacher, a fellow traveller or a student? November 24, 2023
- Release the brakes and go after what you really want November 22, 2023
- Life was never meant to be perfect, or easy November 19, 2023
- All My Courses Are Back On Udemy – And Why This Is Good News For You (Please Take Advantage!) November 17, 2023
- Don’t Wait Until Black Friday – Add Something New Today November 16, 2023
- Changing our broke mindset November 14, 2023
- Tomatoes that taste like tomatoes November 12, 2023
- Success in business starts with humility November 8, 2023
Today, thousands of entrepreneurs and business owners are using something that’s working very well right now for anyone looking...
A friend posted this quote to her Instagram to other day, and it was spot on with something I’ve...
Have you ever considered yourself a consultant? The title “consultant” used to be reserved for retired diplomats and former...
I remember going to a Christmas party once with a dear friend and colleague, and when we entered the restaurant where the party was she quietly mentioned she really wasn’t in the mood to speak to all those people tonight. Instead of “networking” we sat in a quiet corner,... Read more
If you have a website (or would like a website) for your small business you’re going to need a web hosting company. The good news: there are many available to choose from. That’s also the bad news. With the many options available – which one are you going to pick? To... Read more
What I was looking for in my career was a sense of meaning and fulfilment. I really wanted to make a difference and share the things I believe in. And instead what it provided was income and a sense of security. You might even want to say a fake... Read more
Ever had some issues trying to accomplish something you really wanted to do? We all have. For anything new to manifest in your life the old behaviors and patterns first have to fall away, which could make for a bit of turbulence along the way. That’s a natural process,... Read more
A work life balance is important. Even some job ads talk about how the company you’re about to work for will “allow” for a great work / life balance. Read more
“It’s a time and money thing.” What a great excuse to not have to do something, and blame it on something outside of your control. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)