- It’s not screen time, it’s book time October 2, 2022
- Featured Homeless in Paris October 1, 2022
- Here We Go Again: Dropping Travel Restrictions September 30, 2022
- Are airlines trying to scare us into business class? September 29, 2022
- Featured Are hashtags the new SEO? September 28, 2022
- Final Week: Here’s How You Can Get Access To Any One Of My Online Courses For Free September 26, 2022
- Time Management: Give A Little, Get A Lot September 25, 2022
- Videos: the needle in a haystack September 24, 2022
- A new approach to my email schedule September 21, 2022
- Don’t believe the lies of success September 18, 2022
Many people want to experience the excitement of running their own (online) business. Even if it’s just a side...
Without getting sidetracked in paid advertisements, boosting posts, and doing other stuff that doesn’t work, entrepreneurs should always be...
It seems everyone wants to change their life these days. But contrary to popular belief, following your passions and...
Almost every day I get approached by some company who wants me to move my sites, online art gallery or (this weeks most popular one) online courses over to their platform. I’m always open to new opportunities and encourage anyone to reach out if you have a viable business opportunity... Read more
I can be a bit of a control-freak, so delegating isn’t necessarily one of my strong suits. If you’re new to the idea of having a personal virtual assistant, you might have to go through a similar learning curve as you figure out what and how you can delegate to your assistant. Here’s some easy ways to get started. Because if you don’t have an assistant, you are one. Read more
We’re living in a different world today. People are inundated with marketing messages. Over the course of a day, you might be bombarded with 3000-5000 marketing impulses from all around you in your environment. Add to that the constant notifications from social media channels on your mobile device, and... Read more
To my surprise, one of my highest rated and most popular online courses is still the first one I ever created: IT Service Management Foundations. Maybe not as sexy as a topic like writing a book, building your online imperium or enjoying luxury travel experiences – but popular nonetheless.... Read more
Every quarter, I set my goals for my life as a creative entrepreneur. Which sometimes means I spend a weekend (or even a week) resetting myself. Forgetting about everything I’ve been doing – and looking at what still works, and what doesn’t. When I first moved to Canada I... Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)