- Great things happen to those who don’t wait October 25, 2021
- Romancing Canada – a brief guide for first time travelers October 24, 2021
- Featured Service Is A Mindset, Not A Department October 22, 2021
- Believe in yourself: you already have what it takes October 21, 2021
- How can everything change in just one day? October 19, 2021
- Featured Thinking Of Writing A Book? Join Me For This Complimentary Author Training October 17, 2021
- Featured My new book shares the journey from dead-end career to fulfilling life October 16, 2021
- Is Social Media Polarizing The Conversations We Have With Others? October 15, 2021
- Listening to Jazz in Central Park, New York City October 13, 2021
- Canada Hasn’t Fallen: We’re Just Celebrating Thanksgiving October 11, 2021
As a customer, I know what it’s like to be on the customer side of the counter. You want...
Ever since my iPhone started tracking how much time I spent by looking at the screen and reporting my...
When was the last time you saw an ad for something, and actually decided to buy it? If you’re...
Last time I ordered my favourite Turkey Bacon Club sandwich I requested it to be made with white bread, instead of the default whole grain. Read more
“Speeding fines are double when construction workers are present.”
I get it. Working on the side (or just on) the road is scary business. Read more
Just bought new patio chairs, but I think I might have to return them. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)