- Content overload: less is more October 1, 2023
- Do You Book Travel Far In Advance, Or More Last Minute? September 28, 2023
- If you put Happiness on your horizon you’ll never get it September 26, 2023
- Travel hacking Las Vegas: get the high-roller treatment without breaking the bank September 24, 2023
- Overcoming The 3 Biggest Obstacles To Financial Freedom September 19, 2023
- Don’t believe the lies of success September 17, 2023
- Half-sweet please! (at least) September 16, 2023
- Elevate Your Travel Experiences: Learn The Art of Travel Hacking September 15, 2023
- Secure Photo Sharing: Keep Your Pics Safe and Your Biz Blooming! September 11, 2023
- Planning for Future Adventures: Unlocking the Magic of Travel Hacking September 10, 2023
One of the most inspiring things you can do for yourself is to find gratitude in your everyday life. Just take some...
I’m super excited to now have an online version of some of the things I teach in my book The...
You may often find yourself wondering why some individuals struggle to exist. Especially while at the same time others...
Your personal development and motivation are both the keys to a successful, and happy life. If you want to feel fulfilled you’ll need to get clarity on what makes you tick. Have you ever asked yourself that question? How can you meet your goals (and exceed them) using the power of a personal mission... Read more
I feel like I live in Spain sometimes, or South America. Which wouldn’t be such a bad thing, actually. I love South America. And Spain. Read more
Let me start this off by saying that no one really seems to know how to snowboard properly. Because sliding down the hill on a single edge doesn’t count, especially since that “technique” wipes away all the snow for everybody else – turning the run into an ice skating... Read more
This story has been shared many times in a few different versions – but, being the caffeine addict that I am, here’s my take on it. Read more
The first month the year is almost over (time flies when you’re having fun), and I just wanted to check in and see where you’re at in terms of working towards your goals so far. As you probably know, a while ago I launched my second book in The... Read more
A work-life balance is overrated. Life became much more enjoyable when I finally gave up on the illusion of separation between work and life. On most days my vocation feels like a vacation. Read more
Whatever you’re working on – forget about it for the rest of the day, and create something. Something useful. Something you care about. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)