- Great things happen to those who don’t wait October 25, 2021
- Romancing Canada – a brief guide for first time travelers October 24, 2021
- Featured Service Is A Mindset, Not A Department October 22, 2021
- Believe in yourself: you already have what it takes October 21, 2021
- How can everything change in just one day? October 19, 2021
- Featured Thinking Of Writing A Book? Join Me For This Complimentary Author Training October 17, 2021
- Featured My new book shares the journey from dead-end career to fulfilling life October 16, 2021
- Is Social Media Polarizing The Conversations We Have With Others? October 15, 2021
- Listening to Jazz in Central Park, New York City October 13, 2021
- Canada Hasn’t Fallen: We’re Just Celebrating Thanksgiving October 11, 2021
As a customer, I know what it’s like to be on the customer side of the counter. You want...
Ever since my iPhone started tracking how much time I spent by looking at the screen and reporting my...
When was the last time you saw an ad for something, and actually decided to buy it? If you’re...
So I had to go see one of those geniuses the other day. My beloved Macbook was running a little slow. Read more
Our bodies come with a great built in navigation system that gives us constant feedback about whether we’re on the right track to achieving the life of our dreams… Read more
In my Travel book The Freedom Project I introduced the concept of Experience Value which I’ve used extensively in my travels. The reason I travel is to undergo a certain experience, whether it’s just to smell or taste a different culture, to swim with dolphins or just sit on... Read more
Last week I wrote about approval addiction and how it’s holding us back in life. Instead of making others responsible for your feelings, let’s look at some tips to improve your self-esteem. My friend and mentor Jack Canfield thought me that an increased self-esteem will lead to increased self-worth... Read more
The greatest prison you can live in is caring too much about what other people think. Of course, other people are important – but to what extent are your happiness and wellbeing dependant on getting some form of approval from another person? Read more
Your personal development and motivation are both the keys to a successful, and happy life. If you want to feel fulfilled you’ll need to get clarity on what makes you tick. Have you ever asked yourself that question? How can you meet your goals (and exceed them) using the power of a personal mission... Read more
Changing your life and day-to-day reality can be challenging and not an overnight process. But getting started may be easier than you thought. Being persistent and making small pivots can over time, lead to big changes. It starts with the right mindset and a decision to get started. To... Read more
The world is in a time of unprecedented change now. It’ll take a while to get everything back up and running and define what the new “normal” will look like. Historically, times of global uncertainty and change always bring great opportunity. But overnight results don’t exist. Change takes time.... Read more
I feel like I live in Spain sometimes, or South America. Which wouldn’t be such a bad thing, actually. I love South America. And Spain. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)