- Featured Why Social Media Ads Are A Waste Of Your Time And Money September 22, 2020
- How To Use Credit Cards To Fund Your Travel September 15, 2020
- How To Choose A Travel Destination That Is Achievable On Points/Miles? September 9, 2020
- The Top 7 Travel Hacking Questions I Get All The Time September 3, 2020
- Getting Unstuck From Your Life And Defeating Stress August 27, 2020
- What To Do When Visiting the City of Angels: Los Angeles August 21, 2020
- Hesitation or Motivation? Start and Grow Your Side Hustle August 14, 2020
- Why I’m An Outspoken Non-Member Of The 5 AM Club August 7, 2020
- 6 Millionaire Secrets To Start And Grow Your Business August 1, 2020
- Setting SMART Business Goals As A Creative Entrepeneur July 26, 2020
You may often find yourself wondering why some individuals struggle to exist. Especially while at the same time others...
One of the most inspiring things you can do for yourself is to find gratitude in your everyday life. Just take some...
So often we end up comparing ourselves to "others". When we compare we always lose, and put someone else...
My life’s story so far has seen several chapters where I’ve thrown out everything familiar in an attempt to get rid of things I didn’t like anymore. Leaving Europe behind and relocating to Canada at age 26 was just one of those. It wasn’t from a dissatisfaction with life... Read more
Living in today’s world of cellular phones, mobile computers and other high-tech gadgets is not just hectic but very impersonal. We make money and then invest our time and effort in making more money. Does it end? Often it doesn’t, because we are never satisfied. How many times have we... Read more
We seem to be obsessed with happiness. A friend texted me the other day, asking me how happy I was. At that moment it was probably a 9, or even a 10. I was having a beer outside on my patio, in the midst of a Canadian winter –... Read more
I overheard a story recently about a new gym being opened. It’s called “Resolutions”, and it’s only a gym during January and then turns into a bar for the rest of the year. Read more
Have you ever gone to Costco and came home with something you were completely not planning on buying? I certainly have. My biggest impulse buy was a piano. Read more
Moments (Spanish: ‘Instantes’) is the title of a poem that’s often incorrectly attributed to Argentine writer Jorge Luis Borges. Read more
During one of my art events in a local farmers market this summer I ended up beside a lady who was selling vegetables from her own greenhouse. Read more
Last time I ordered my favourite Turkey Bacon Club sandwich I requested it to be made with white bread, instead of the default whole grain. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)