- Why everything is always about business March 20, 2019
- Why I Don’t Believe In Competition March 15, 2019
- Shed The Pounds: Why I Always Travel Light March 8, 2019 Hot
- An Evolutionary Worldview: Are We Going Back To An Artisan Society? March 3, 2019
- 4 Cities Why Travelers Flock To East Asia February 24, 2019
- Life Lessons From Being Stuck In A Rip Current: Embrace The Unknown February 22, 2019
- How To Become An Industry Expert In Any Field February 19, 2019
- 7 Simple Steps Towards Financial Freedom February 14, 2019
- My Top 3 Foodie Travel Destinations In The United States (So Far) February 9, 2019
- Can You Really Get Big-Time Nationwide Publicity As A Creative Entrepreneur? February 6, 2019
I’m often asked if I can print a picture someone took themselves. Understandably so: each limited edition photograph I...
This image takes me back to Paris. It was late summer of 2011 and I went back to Europe...
Magazines, art galleries, books, travel shows, and many others have featured my photographs. I’ve traveled all around the world...
It is not true that there is no money in photography. For those who are truly gifted, fame and fortune can be achieved. In fact, there are a number of photographers who have reached the top of their field mastering their skills. While we tend to look up to them,... Read more
I’m writing this post in Central Park (the one in Banff, not New York). I’m loving it here, especially since I’m not doing any markets this year. You’d think (at least I did, last summer) that the tourists would buy lots of local art pictures here, but most of them are more... Read more
Local Calgarians claim going to the Stampede is only for tourists. Since no one is really “from” Calgary (most people move here at one point or another), we’re all tourists in a way. I use that excuse (in case I need one) for visiting the Calgary Stampede every year.... Read more
Most photographs don’t come naturally even with the most beautiful models. A good, professional photographer can give you some photo tips and guide you through a variety of model poses throughout the photo shoot. But whether you aspire to appear in print magazines, do high fashion shows, or just... Read more
Portrait photography is probably the best kind of photography since it captures human emotion. Someone once told me “you’ve captured my soul”. It’s a high standard – but I aim for nothing less. Here’s some of my ideas about portrait photography. First of all: a portrait photographer should have a... Read more
It all began in 2008, I was 26 at the time. Young, green, and very naive. I knew I wanted something different. Not because the life I had in Europe was so bad. It was pretty great, actually. The ability to just get in a car and drive to... Read more
I ended up homeless on the streets of Paris. Read more
I don’t always get it right.
Quotes are cool, especially the ones about photography. They say that three things tell a man: his eyes, his friends and his favourite quotes. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)