- Are You “On Hold” In Your Life? October 15, 2019
- Making Pivots: Slight Changes In The Way You Do Things In Business October 8, 2019
- Jump On The Back Of My Motorcycle – And Let’s Explore Western Canada October 2, 2019
- Time Management: Give A Little, Get A Lot September 25, 2019
- Is This Depression Or Am I Just Having A Bad Day? September 23, 2019
- What To Do When You’re Tired Of The Internet: Clicks, Funnels, Leads, Pages And All The Other Stuff That Does Not Work September 12, 2019 Hot
- The Challenges Of Working From Home September 12, 2019
- Keeping It Real: Feeding Your Dissatisfaction August 28, 2019
- Getting The Best Angle In Sports And Action Photography August 25, 2019
- Take Your Business Travel To The Next Level August 23, 2019
Bruno Mars said “Hawaii is paradise. It sounds cheesy to say it, but there’s music in the air there”....
This image takes me back to Paris. It was late summer of 2011 and I went back to Europe...
I have a met a few good artist friends at art events who are spending their lives creating beautiful...
I ended up homeless on the streets of Paris. Read more
I don’t always get it right.
Quotes are cool, especially the ones about photography. They say that three things tell a man: his eyes, his friends and his favourite quotes. Read more
“Do you do weddings?” I’m often asked. The only correct answer, especially when it comes to weddings, is an honest “I do”. Read more
After a soft launch a little while ago my brand new online gallery is now officially live! Read more
Discover the zen approach to travel as a lifestyle in “The Freedom Project: Travel” Read more
“This book is the liberating blueprint for finding freedom and happiness in your traveling life.”
A photograph is worth a thousand words, but photoshop can produce a thousand lies. Life is much more beautiful to me when looking through the camera lens. Read more
“What kind of champion are you?” the Stampede website asks. We’re all champions in our own way, all it takes is to show up and be present. Read more
The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears, or the sea. (Isak Dinesen) Read more
Even a bad day at the beach, is a good day.
And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)