- Did You Ever Swim With Pigs? May 21, 2019 Hot
- An Upgraded View To The Way Humans Relate To Each Other May 16, 2019
- The wrong side of the road May 14, 2019
- Top 5 Invoicing And Cloud Accounting Apps (And Alternatives To Freshbooks) May 7, 2019 Hot
- Spending More On Marketing Techniques Than You Earn? May 4, 2019
- 8 Over The Top, Bucket-List-Worthy Luxury Places To Stay Around The World April 29, 2019
- Why You Should Charge A Premium Price As A Creative Entrepreneur April 20, 2019
- 5 Criteria To Make Your Next Airbnb Stay A Hit, Not A Miss April 15, 2019
- One Of My Inconvenient Fears As A Frequent Flyer: Turbulence April 12, 2019
- Fake It Until You Make It. Or Should You? April 9, 2019
I’m often asked if I can print a picture someone took themselves. Understandably so: each limited edition photograph I...
This image takes me back to Paris. It was late summer of 2011 and I went back to Europe...
Magazines, art galleries, books, travel shows, and many others have featured my photographs. I’ve traveled all around the world...
“Do you do weddings?” I’m often asked. The only correct answer, especially when it comes to weddings, is an honest “I do”. Read more
After a soft launch a little while ago my brand new online gallery is now officially live! Read more
Discover the zen approach to travel as a lifestyle in “The Freedom Project: Travel” Read more
“This book is the liberating blueprint for finding freedom and happiness in your traveling life.”
People tend to be at their best-worst behaviour at weddings and funerals. These two major life events bring out the best in us. Read more
A photograph is worth a thousand words, but photoshop can produce a thousand lies. Life is much more beautiful to me when looking through the camera lens. Read more
“What kind of champion are you?” the Stampede website asks. We’re all champions in our own way, all it takes is to show up and be present. Read more
The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears, or the sea. (Isak Dinesen) Read more
Even a bad day at the beach, is a good day.
And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)