- My biggest problem in building a business February 22, 2020
- Now also on Kindle: The Freedom Project Happiness – The Journey From Dead-End Career To Fulfilling Life February 17, 2020
- The hassle of choosing the right web hosting company for your business February 12, 2020
- Featured Get some Happiness on your Kindle e-reader February 5, 2020
- Always Wanted To Travel Around The World? January 24, 2020
- How To Create A Website From Start To Finish January 19, 2020
- Truth or Dare: De-Friend Me. A Disruptive Take On Social Media January 12, 2020
- A Modern Day Disease That Has Gone Viral January 7, 2020
- The Average Person Gets Little To No Results December 31, 2019
- Need More Time In The Day? Travel Somewhere! December 26, 2019
I’m often asked if I can print a picture someone took themselves. Understandably so: each limited edition photograph I...
This image takes me back to Paris. It was late summer of 2011 and I went back to Europe...
Magazines, art galleries, books, travel shows, and many others have featured my photographs. I’ve traveled all around the world...
I’m often asked if I can print a picture someone took themselves. Understandably so: each limited edition photograph I sell comes on a variety of museum quality products, like metal, acrylic glass, or even bamboo. I take the motto “make your walls smile” very seriously, and the products we... Read more
I needed a way to turn my piles of paper clutter into organized digital data, allowing me to spend less time on paperwork and more time doing what I love. Read more
I’ve been creating and publishing website ever since I was in high school, albeit with the help of a good friend at that time and a large amount of floppy disks. “Wilko’s Home Page” it was called, and it featured multiple frames, colorful backgrounds and even a MIDI background... Read more
I visited a website recently that turned to black when I had walked away for a few minutes to make myself a cup of coffee. I find it questionable if that practice actually saves power, but it did pose an interesting question: how eco-friendly is your website? Read more
On my blog I share my fine art photography, updates about my travels, and tips for other artrepreneurs. Read more
You know your idea needs a great website, but where and how to start building a site? Read more
I often say “I don’t carry any business cards”, which is not completely true. I do have business cards. About ten thousand of them. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)