- Did You Ever Swim With Pigs? May 21, 2019 Hot
- An Upgraded View To The Way Humans Relate To Each Other May 16, 2019
- The wrong side of the road May 14, 2019
- Top 5 Invoicing And Cloud Accounting Apps (And Alternatives To Freshbooks) May 7, 2019 Hot
- Spending More On Marketing Techniques Than You Earn? May 4, 2019
- 8 Over The Top, Bucket-List-Worthy Luxury Places To Stay Around The World April 29, 2019
- Why You Should Charge A Premium Price As A Creative Entrepreneur April 20, 2019
- 5 Criteria To Make Your Next Airbnb Stay A Hit, Not A Miss April 15, 2019
- One Of My Inconvenient Fears As A Frequent Flyer: Turbulence April 12, 2019
- Fake It Until You Make It. Or Should You? April 9, 2019
I finally took the plunge and cancelled my cellphone. I’ve been using internet based telephone systems for years now,...
My webhosting story has been a bit of a nightmare. As I’ve expanded my online presence with currently over...
Every once in a while I stumble on something online that I think is so cool it deserves a little...
I’ve been creating and publishing website ever since I was in high school, albeit with the help of a good friend at that time and a large amount of floppy disks. “Wilko’s Home Page” it was called, and it featured multiple frames, colorful backgrounds and even a MIDI background... Read more
I visited a website recently that turned to black when I had walked away for a few minutes to make myself a cup of coffee. I find it questionable if that practice actually saves power, but it did pose an interesting question: how eco-friendly is your website? Read more
On my blog I share my fine art photography, updates about my travels, and tips for other artrepreneurs. Read more
You know your idea needs a great website, but where and how to start building a site? Read more
I often say “I don’t carry any business cards”, which is not completely true. I do have business cards. About ten thousand of them. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)