- Celebrating 9 years in Canada: a one-way ticket to hell? June 14, 2019
- What it means to Live a Life by Experience June 12, 2019
- Finding Freedom Of Time As A Small Business Owner June 5, 2019
- Giving Back – Doing Good Through Education May 31, 2019
- Did You Ever Swim With Pigs? May 21, 2019
- An Upgraded View To The Way Humans Relate To Each Other May 16, 2019
- The wrong side of the road May 14, 2019
- Top 5 Invoicing And Cloud Accounting Apps (And Alternatives To Freshbooks) May 7, 2019
- Spending More On Marketing Techniques Than You Earn? May 4, 2019
- 8 Over The Top, Bucket-List-Worthy Luxury Places To Stay Around The World April 29, 2019
When searching for travel deals everybody starts in one place: online. The internet has opened up a whole new...
The most important thing I get out of travel is something I call Experience Value. Experience Value doesn’t directly...
This image takes me back to Paris. It was late summer of 2011 and I went back to Europe...
Until recently I had never been on a cruise before. When traveling, I like to get “lost” roaming the streets of foreign cities. The idea of being trapped on a big floating apartment building didn’t necessarily appeal to me. But I gave it a shot anyway: Destinations are as exotic as the... Read more
I wrote a book about travel hacking and flying for free, which I think is one way to have a blast with the whole family while saving a lot: usually the most expensive part of a trip is getting to where you want to be. But travel works in all sizes,... Read more
Moments (Spanish: ‘Instantes’) is the title of a poem that’s often incorrectly attributed to Argentine writer Jorge Luis Borges. Read more
Hello again, world! With the New Year comes a new blog. Read more
A while ago (actually a few years ago) I celebrated my 30th birthday in Vancouver. Read more
The tango is so intimate that one gets confused; Read more
I always thought everything in Las Vegas was bigger and better than in real life. Read more
I haven’t seen my family for almost three years now. I blame the Atlantic Ocean, and myself for choosing to live on the other side of it. Read more
I ended up homeless on the streets of Paris. Read more
I don’t always get it right.
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)