- Email Vacation Autoresponder Tips And Examples August 17, 2019
- The Truth About Timeshare Vacation Homes – And Why I Don’t Own One August 12, 2019
- How To Read 30 Books A Month August 7, 2019 Hot
- Why Entrepreneurs Live On A Lonely Planet August 5, 2019
- Turn Your Personal Brand Into Your Own Legend August 3, 2019
- How To Make Your Business Stand Out From The Competition Once And For All July 31, 2019
- Thinking About Money And Financial Freedom July 29, 2019
- Check Out My 6 Most Popular Travel Destinations July 26, 2019
- Why Building An Awesome Personal Website Is Important For Entrepreneurs July 23, 2019
- Weddings and funerals July 16, 2019
When searching for travel deals everybody starts in one place: online. The internet has opened up a whole new...
The most important thing I get out of travel is something I call Experience Value. Experience Value doesn’t directly...
This image takes me back to Paris. It was late summer of 2011 and I went back to Europe...
I’m excited to announce that Amazon has my best selling book The Freedom Project on sale for Kindle – and during this first week of Calgary Stampede at a discounted rate. Last week we celebrated the one year anniversary of my first book going on sale on Amazon. It goes... Read more
Ever had a moment, or more, where you want to just get up, walk out the door, get in your car, board a random airplane and not even care where you’ll end up? Do you wish you could shrink the world to make certain cities closer to each other,... Read more
When I first got introduced to the wonderful world of air transportation, things were pretty friendly. A kind word or genuine smile would easily get an overweight suitcase past the scale and on board of the plane, without paying any extra fees. It does seem that mentality has changed. Nowadays... Read more
Until recently I had never been on a cruise before. When traveling, I like to get “lost” roaming the streets of foreign cities. The idea of being trapped on a big floating apartment building didn’t necessarily appeal to me. But I gave it a shot anyway: Destinations are as exotic as the... Read more
I wrote a book about travel hacking and flying for free, which I think is one way to have a blast with the whole family while saving a lot: usually the most expensive part of a trip is getting to where you want to be. But travel works in all sizes,... Read more
Moments (Spanish: ‘Instantes’) is the title of a poem that’s often incorrectly attributed to Argentine writer Jorge Luis Borges. Read more
Hello again, world! With the New Year comes a new blog. Read more
A while ago (actually a few years ago) I celebrated my 30th birthday in Vancouver. Read more
The tango is so intimate that one gets confused; Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)