- Weddings and funerals July 16, 2019 Hot
- A powerful yet simple strategy to increase the sales of your book ten fold July 5, 2019
- Things are different now July 3, 2019
- Ditch Your Snail Mail Filing Cabinet And Go For Digital Document Storage June 27, 2019 Hot
- A Self Cleaning Oven: Being Accountable for Your Connections June 25, 2019
- The hackers are coming! Make sure you’re prepared with tips to secure your website June 22, 2019
- Let Your Credit Cards Fly You For Free Using The Golden Travel Hacking Rules June 19, 2019
- Celebrating 9 years in Canada: a one-way ticket to hell? June 14, 2019
- What it means to Live a Life by Experience June 12, 2019
- Finding Freedom Of Time As A Small Business Owner June 5, 2019
When searching for travel deals everybody starts in one place: online. The internet has opened up a whole new...
The most important thing I get out of travel is something I call Experience Value. Experience Value doesn’t directly...
This image takes me back to Paris. It was late summer of 2011 and I went back to Europe...
At the beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun. Read more
After a soft launch a little while ago my brand new online gallery is now officially live! Read more
Discover the zen approach to travel as a lifestyle in “The Freedom Project: Travel” Read more
“This book is the liberating blueprint for finding freedom and happiness in your traveling life.”
“What kind of champion are you?” the Stampede website asks. We’re all champions in our own way, all it takes is to show up and be present. Read more
The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears, or the sea. (Isak Dinesen) Read more
Even a bad day at the beach, is a good day.
And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)