- Travelling More 3-6 Months From Now Requires Taking Action Today June 2, 2020
- I’m Tired Of Being Told What To Do May 27, 2020
- 5 Things To Do When Losing Your Work And Income May 21, 2020
- Note To Self: Take A Moment To Yourself Today May 16, 2020
- 18 Practical Money Saving Tips You Should Implement Today May 9, 2020
- Featured Have You Ever Considered Yourself A Consultant? May 3, 2020
- Photography: A Thousand Lies In One Image April 28, 2020
- Featured Working On What Matters Most: Is It Time To Write Your Book? April 22, 2020
- Featured Running Your Business On AutoPilot April 10, 2020
- Featured A Traveler Working Safely From Home April 3, 2020
Happiness comes in waves. The feature picture for this post was taken a few months ago, on my annual...
When searching for travel deals everybody starts in one place: online. The internet has opened up a whole new...
The most important thing I get out of travel is something I call Experience Value. Experience Value doesn’t directly...
Until recently I had never been on a cruise before. When traveling, I like to get “lost” roaming the streets of foreign cities. The idea of being trapped on a big floating apartment building didn’t necessarily appeal to me. But I gave it a shot anyway: Destinations are as exotic as the... Read more
I wrote a book about travel hacking and flying for free, which I think is one way to have a blast with the whole family while saving a lot: usually the most expensive part of a trip is getting to where you want to be. But travel works in all sizes,... Read more
Moments (Spanish: ‘Instantes’) is the title of a poem that’s often incorrectly attributed to Argentine writer Jorge Luis Borges. Read more
Hello again, world! With the New Year comes a new blog. Read more
A while ago (actually a few years ago) I celebrated my 30th birthday in Vancouver. Read more
The tango is so intimate that one gets confused; Read more
I always thought everything in Las Vegas was bigger and better than in real life. Read more
I haven’t seen my family for almost three years now. I blame the Atlantic Ocean, and myself for choosing to live on the other side of it. Read more
I ended up homeless on the streets of Paris. Read more
I don’t always get it right.
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)