- Why Social Media Ads Are A Waste Of Your Time And Money September 22, 2020
- How To Use Credit Cards To Fund Your Travel September 15, 2020
- How To Choose A Travel Destination That Is Achievable On Points/Miles? September 9, 2020
- The Top 7 Travel Hacking Questions I Get All The Time September 3, 2020
- Getting Unstuck From Your Life And Defeating Stress August 27, 2020
- What To Do When Visiting the City of Angels: Los Angeles August 21, 2020
- Hesitation or Motivation? Start and Grow Your Side Hustle August 14, 2020
- Why I’m An Outspoken Non-Member Of The 5 AM Club August 7, 2020
- 6 Millionaire Secrets To Start And Grow Your Business August 1, 2020
- Setting SMART Business Goals As A Creative Entrepeneur July 26, 2020
Happiness comes in waves. The feature picture for this post was taken a few months ago, on my annual...
When searching for travel deals everybody starts in one place: online. The internet has opened up a whole new...
The most important thing I get out of travel is something I call Experience Value. Experience Value doesn’t directly...
A while ago (actually a few years ago) I celebrated my 30th birthday in Vancouver. Read more
The tango is so intimate that one gets confused; Read more
I always thought everything in Las Vegas was bigger and better than in real life. Read more
I haven’t seen my family for almost three years now. I blame the Atlantic Ocean, and myself for choosing to live on the other side of it. Read more
I ended up homeless on the streets of Paris. Read more
I don’t always get it right.
At the beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun. Read more
After a soft launch a little while ago my brand new online gallery is now officially live! Read more
Discover the zen approach to travel as a lifestyle in “The Freedom Project: Travel” Read more
“This book is the liberating blueprint for finding freedom and happiness in your traveling life.”
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)