- Always Wanted To Travel Around The World? January 24, 2020
- How To Create A Website From Start To Finish January 19, 2020
- Truth or Dare: De-Friend Me. A Disruptive Take On Social Media January 12, 2020
- A Modern Day Disease That Has Gone Viral January 7, 2020
- The Average Person Gets Little To No Results December 31, 2019
- Need More Time In The Day? Travel Somewhere! December 26, 2019
- The Story Of The Baby Elephant December 19, 2019
- My Unexpected Trip To Amsterdam To Have Coffee With Opa December 14, 2019
- Bicyles For Business December 12, 2019
- If You Wrote A Nonfiction Book, What Would It Be About? December 5, 2019
I’m really excited to be able to share some wonderful news with you today: My new book, The Freedom...
I’m so extremely happy, grateful and excited that my book The Freedom Project has become a #1 international best...
I'm not a big believer in e-books, but after substantial pressure from my publisher I gave in, and I'm...
Discover the zen approach to travel as a lifestyle in “The Freedom Project: Travel” Read more
“This book is the liberating blueprint for finding freedom and happiness in your traveling life.”
“What kind of champion are you?” the Stampede website asks. We’re all champions in our own way, all it takes is to show up and be present. Read more
The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears, or the sea. (Isak Dinesen) Read more
Even a bad day at the beach, is a good day.
And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)