- How to close more sales as an author February 1, 2023
- January Is Almost Over – Will This Be Your Best Year Yet? January 29, 2023
- The Wanderlust Gene: Why I Need To Travel January 27, 2023
- Why did I leave my corporate career? January 26, 2023
- Why apparent failure in business can be a good thing: turning roadblocks into stepping stones January 24, 2023
- 14 Practical Tips For A Stress Free Flight January 23, 2023
- Why you need to stop selling yourself on Facebook January 21, 2023
- The quality of a book written in a week January 17, 2023
- Why I Hardly Participate In Art Shows Anymore January 16, 2023
- Why A Healthy Work Life Balance Is Hugely Overrated January 15, 2023
I’ve seen people post quotes and images on social media stating, “If travel were free you’d never see me...
I ended up homeless on the streets of Paris.
I don't always get it right.
People attending my art events, when pondering over my travel photography, always comment on “how they wish they had...
As a travel photographer, I take a lot of pictures when I’m on the road. But no matter what trip I’m on, there’s always that very last picture I took. And usually, until I get home, I don’t realize a certain moment turns out to be the very last picture of a trip. Read more
I’ve shared them before, the happiest words in the English language: WE’RE GOING TO VEGAS. Just booked TWO flights for 77 dollars in taxes for a return ticket. The fare itself was 0 (zero) dollars. That’s travel hacking at it’s finest. If you’re not yet part of my Travel... Read more
I’ve seen people post quotes and images on social media stating, “If travel were free you’d never see me again”. Well, I replied, it is, and if I can do it anyone can. Read more
I ended up homeless on the streets of Paris. Read more
I don’t always get it right.
It’s now been well over a year since I first shared my 4 required steps before travelling again. As we’re learning to travel again while dropping travel restrictions, it’s time to do another checkin: where are we at in terms of travel? Are we good to go again, or... Read more
On my tour through Asia I learned the hard way Asian planes are typically not built for anyone suffering from tall genes – and trust me they made me suffer. Read more
I go for credit and charge cards that give me travel points for every single dollar I spend on them. When I first learned about this I signed up for every program that’s out there. I gained some points, but nothing really happened – I was a long way... Read more
The only thing better than travel? Free travel! But how does this magical concept of “travel hacking” work? At the core of what I teach in my book and online travel hacking program are these five basic principles of travel hacking. Principle 1: The Travel Industry Is Very Simple... Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)