- Why I Stopped Drinking Alcohol For A While November 14, 2020
- To Airbnb Or Not To Airbnb – That’s The Question November 8, 2020
- Lounge Class: The Only Way To Travel November 2, 2020
- How Do You Find The Best Flights? October 27, 2020
- Why The Words You Use Matter October 20, 2020
- How To Become (And Love) Your Authentic Self October 14, 2020
- Is It Better To Choose A Popular Destination Or An Undiscovered Destination? October 9, 2020
- How To Increase Your Quality of Life – Even During Covid19 October 3, 2020
- Do You Book Travel Far In Advance, Or More Last Minute? September 28, 2020
- Featured Why Social Media Ads Are A Waste Of Your Time And Money September 22, 2020
Bruno Mars said “Hawaii is paradise. It sounds cheesy to say it, but there’s music in the air there”....
This image takes me back to Paris. It was late summer of 2011 and I went back to Europe...
I have a met a few good artist friends at art events who are spending their lives creating beautiful...
I ended up homeless on the streets of Paris. Read more
I don’t always get it right.
At the beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun. Read more
After a soft launch a little while ago my brand new online gallery is now officially live! Read more
Discover the zen approach to travel as a lifestyle in “The Freedom Project: Travel” Read more
“This book is the liberating blueprint for finding freedom and happiness in your traveling life.”
“What kind of champion are you?” the Stampede website asks. We’re all champions in our own way, all it takes is to show up and be present. Read more
The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears, or the sea. (Isak Dinesen) Read more
Even a bad day at the beach, is a good day.
And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)