- Great things happen to those who don’t wait October 25, 2021
- Romancing Canada – a brief guide for first time travelers October 24, 2021
- Featured Service Is A Mindset, Not A Department October 22, 2021
- Believe in yourself: you already have what it takes October 21, 2021
- How can everything change in just one day? October 19, 2021
- Featured Thinking Of Writing A Book? Join Me For This Complimentary Author Training October 17, 2021
- Featured My new book shares the journey from dead-end career to fulfilling life October 16, 2021
- Is Social Media Polarizing The Conversations We Have With Others? October 15, 2021
- Listening to Jazz in Central Park, New York City October 13, 2021
- Canada Hasn’t Fallen: We’re Just Celebrating Thanksgiving October 11, 2021
Get to know The Freedom Project: Travel in this short, less than five minutes video.
“Are your vaccinations up to date?” This used to be a common question for anyone travelling anywhere more or...
Some of the best things in life aren’t goals to be achieved, but experiences to be enjoyed: happiness, freedom,...
I ended up homeless on the streets of Paris. Read more
I don’t always get it right.
At the beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun. Read more
After a soft launch a little while ago my brand new online gallery is now officially live! Read more
Discover the zen approach to travel as a lifestyle in “The Freedom Project: Travel” Read more
“This book is the liberating blueprint for finding freedom and happiness in your traveling life.”
“What kind of champion are you?” the Stampede website asks. We’re all champions in our own way, all it takes is to show up and be present. Read more
The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears, or the sea. (Isak Dinesen) Read more
Even a bad day at the beach, is a good day.
And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)