- Featured Statistics Show Why You Should Focus On Improving Social Media July 3, 2022
- Avoiding The Gratitude Trap: 6 Realistic Tips For A Healthier Mindset June 29, 2022
- Could You Use Some More Visitors On Your Website? June 28, 2022
- Escape: What gets in the way of getting away? June 26, 2022
- Please Stop Mindlessly Sharing Mental Health Posts June 25, 2022
- Change Is Inevitable – But How Do You Manage Change In A Technology Environment? June 24, 2022
- 6 Crucial Success Tips For Online Teachers June 23, 2022
- The Only Maui Hawai’i Itinerary You’ll Ever Need June 21, 2022
- The story behind fear and bad experiences in life June 19, 2022
- An Unconventional Approach To Social Media June 18, 2022
Do you have too much work to do and too little time to do it? You worry about your...
Have you ever heard anyone say quit your job to go travel the world? I’m here to tell you...
Get to know The Freedom Project: Travel in this short, less than five minutes video.
As a travel photographer, I take a lot of pictures when I’m on the road. But no matter what trip I’m on, there’s always that very last picture I took. And usually, until I get home, I don’t realize a certain moment turns out to be the very last picture of a trip. Read more
I wrote an entire book about my travel hacking principles, but the one question I keep getting is about the magical free airfare. I’ve even seen people post quotes and images on social media stating, “If travel were free you’d never see me again”. Well, I replied, it is, and... Read more
I watched this great video the other day about a guy who decided to quit his job and live on his bicycle. I’m Dutch and legend has it the Dutch are born on bicycles, but even though I agree with everything he says in this video I still don’t aspire living on a bicycle. But watch the video first… Read more
When I arrive in a new place, I don’t like to have a quick meal at the first restaurant that catches my eye. The food usually turns out to be disappointing and the service even worse. Being stuck in a bad tourist-trap restaurant is such a waste of a... Read more
When I first got introduced to the wonderful world of air transportation, things were pretty friendly. A kind word or genuine smile would easily get an overweight suitcase past the scale and on board of the plane, without paying any extra fees. It does seem that mentality has changed. Nowadays... Read more
Moments (Spanish: ‘Instantes’) is the title of a poem that’s often incorrectly attributed to Argentine writer Jorge Luis Borges. Read more
Hello again, world! With the New Year comes a new blog. Read more
A while ago (actually a few years ago) I celebrated my 30th birthday in Vancouver. Read more
The tango is so intimate that one gets confused; Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)