Living by Experience - Travel and Photography Lifestyle Magazine
Are hashtags the new SEO?
A friend asked me an interesting question the other day: Are hashtags the new SEO? Is SEO still important?...
An introduction to my take on organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
You probably didn't know I've maintained an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) business ever since I was in university (even...
Become a Twitter celebrity

Have you ever thought that you could be a Twitter celebrity? When I once signed up for my very first Twitter account I never thought much of it – but at some point things took of for me. And as with anything, if I can do it, so you can you. Let me help you become a social media influencer.

Read more
Why Do Your Business Web Listings Matter So Much?
Have you ever looked up yourself online? Don’t worry. The results don’t really matter. Unless you’re at least a B-list celebrity, most people won’t look you up by name. They’ll look up topics they’re interested in. Products or services your business may offer. Or content you’ve written that resonates... Read more
Here’s How To Use Facebook Without The Algorithm
I’ve been on a bit of a rampage lately when it comes to Facebook and meaningless online connections. I’ve even publicly posted my cell phone number in case anyone wanted to connect in person. You’d think my number would get invaded by online trolls and the likes, but posting... Read more
3 SEO Tips to Improve Your Keyword Rankings
Have you heard that improving your Search Engine Optimization will help you get found online more easily? Regularly I speak to clients who still believe Search Engine Optimization is some form of modern day wizardry. The more you pay for your advertising and expensive Search Engine Optimization “expert”, the... Read more
Stop Using the Same Password Everywhere
We all know better – but so many people still ignore best practices when it comes to online safety. Just about 70% of people admit they use the same password for different sites, or sometimes the same password for almost all their online accounts. I suspect the remaining 30%... Read more
How Technology Helps Entrepreneurs: The Apps I Use To Run My Business
I’ve come to realize I have zero tolerance for poor customer service. Service is a mindset, not a department. At the start of this year I promised myself: No more poor service. When a partner or vendor consistently fails to perform and deliver outstanding customer service, they will be... Read more
How Misinformation Spreads On Social Media — And What To Do About It
It pains me you can’t say anything about Covid19 on social media or the platform will slap a banner on your post, directing you to the “approved” government information source on the topic. Facebook even has their “own” information centre on the topic. They want to control the narrative... Read more
Could You Use Some More Visitors On Your Website?
Do you have a website? I’d be surprised if you didn’t, but just in case I wrote an article a while back to help you get started on a website. If you already have a website (I assume you do), what about traffic? Do you track how many people... Read more
Online identity protection: 7 safety tips for managing your passwords
Last week I wrote a post about credit-card and identify theft, and since then many people asked me how I protect my passwords online. After all, identify theft can go beyond stealing the contents of your bank accounts or running up debts on your credit card: an identify thief could take... Read more
8 Tips On How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog
Ever thought of starting a blog? Or maybe you already started one but would like to get your writings in front of a larger audience. You can implement these eight practical tips right away to get into the right blogging mindset. Blog frequently Most new bloggers dislike hearing this.... Read more