- Buying art for dummies: a quick guide November 17, 2019
- Travel and scenic photography 101 November 11, 2019
- Don’t Pitch Me, Bro – I Don’t Appreciate It November 5, 2019
- Want To Have A Better Work-Life Balance And More Money In Your Life? October 29, 2019
- 5 Reasons I Didn’t Move To Vancouver… But Love Visiting October 22, 2019
- Las Vegas Dining Comps, Show Tickets And Spa Passes October 20, 2019
- Are You “On Hold” In Your Life? October 15, 2019
- Making Pivots: Slight Changes In The Way You Do Things In Business October 8, 2019
- Jump On The Back Of My Motorcycle – And Let’s Explore Western Canada October 2, 2019
- Time Management: Give A Little, Get A Lot September 25, 2019
Coming to you live from my patio in the Bahamas! I’m the author of the book The Freedom Project,...
I had a mentor tell me, “If you’re serious about making a real change in your life, hire a coach.”...
So you’ve written a book, and ask yourself (and maybe others) the important question: now what? Many authors experience...
An beach in Hawaii. A coffee shop in South America. A city in Europe. The East Coast of Canada. What do these locations have in common? In each of these and in many other remote places, I know of writers who are freelancing with a fair degree of success.... Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)