- Weddings and funerals July 16, 2019 Hot
- A powerful yet simple strategy to increase the sales of your book ten fold July 5, 2019
- Things are different now July 3, 2019
- Ditch Your Snail Mail Filing Cabinet And Go For Digital Document Storage June 27, 2019 Hot
- A Self Cleaning Oven: Being Accountable for Your Connections June 25, 2019
- The hackers are coming! Make sure you’re prepared with tips to secure your website June 22, 2019
- Let Your Credit Cards Fly You For Free Using The Golden Travel Hacking Rules June 19, 2019
- Celebrating 9 years in Canada: a one-way ticket to hell? June 14, 2019
- What it means to Live a Life by Experience June 12, 2019
- Finding Freedom Of Time As A Small Business Owner June 5, 2019
Coming to you live from my patio in the Bahamas! I’m the author of the book The Freedom Project,...
I had a mentor tell me, “If you’re serious about making a real change in your life, hire a coach.”...
So you’ve written a book, and ask yourself (and maybe others) the important question: now what? Many authors experience...
An beach in Hawaii. A coffee shop in South America. A city in Europe. The East Coast of Canada. What do these locations have in common? In each of these and in many other remote places, I know of writers who are freelancing with a fair degree of success.... Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)