Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, a pioneer in the personal-development field, passed away on August 29 2015. He was an inspiration to many.
A post on Dr. Wayne Dyer’s Facebook page said: “Wayne has left his body, passing away through the night. He always said he couldn’t wait for this next adventure to begin and had no fear of dying. Our hearts are broken, but we smile to think of how much our scurvy elephant will enjoy the other side.”
Here are 10 of my favourite Wayne Dyer quotes – to remember him as a remarkable inspiration for millions of people all over the world, as well as to inspire you to take the next step towards doing something good for yourself, and the world.
- Freedom means you are unobstructed in living your life as you choose. Anything less is a form of slavery.
- Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves without any insistence that they satisfy you.
- Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.
- Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed.
- If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
- When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.
- Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.
- There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love; there’s only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.
- Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.
- It’s never crowded along the extra mile.
Which one is your favourite and why? Please share in the comments below.
(photo credit: Dr. Wayne Dyer’s Facebook Page)