The past year has been the traditional rollercoaster for me, but I’m alive and well! My community has been incredibly supportive of the new things I’ve launched, for which I’m beyond grateful.
Here’s a quick 2016 summary on how you’ve helped me share my message and work with the world:
- This year I hit the 100,000 visitor mark in my travel art gallery, sharing my passion for travel and fine art photography with a larger audience than ever before.
- We have fine art fulfillment centres in 14 locations spread over 5 different countries: Canada, United States. Australia, the United Kingdom and my homeland The Netherlands!
- My Happiness book became an Amazon bestseller, and got it’s own website at www.freedomprojectbook.com. With thousands of new books published every year it’s humbling to end up on the top of that pile.
- We launched a brand new site for www.writeabookinaweek.com. Last year the idea for my Write a Book program was born, and this year it’s grown to support authors in many countries around the world. Seeing my students come out with their book has been encouraging – and for those who haven’t yet I’d love to help you make that dream a reality in 2017.
- I love the smell and touch of a book, whether old or new – but we also created several e-books to help spread the word faster all around the world about travel, photography, business, and more.
- My social media following has grown to well over 20,000 – that paranoid feeling I’m being followed turns out to be true. Through my social media masterclass I help others every day on their path to become a social media influencer.
- I was asked to do several public talks for large and small audiences to share some of my photography and stories from my trips around the world. Out of all the things I do, this is one of my favourites!
- I celebrated my eight “Canaversary” – It’s been a hell of a ride, and I’m grateful to those who shared some (or all) of it with me.
- Last but not least I practiced what I preach: It’s been a good travel year with many cool places near and far.
But in the end, YOU did it. The number of students and participants in my online programs is ever growing. While this adds some welcome money to my travel fund, the best part is being able to share my passions and seeing you achieve remarkable things.
Please reach out to me directly for any support you may need.
As always, thank you for your support to get me here, and being part of my crazy journeys
I wish you a merry christmas, happy holidays, and a bestselling new year!