Some days a motivational quote is exactly the quick pick-me-up I need. They can be a breath of fresh air when you’re in the midst of an uninspiring afternoon. Quotes are also a great way to spice up an email signature or even to simply write it on your whiteboard at work.
Using inspiring quotes like the ones below are a perfect way to add a little extra to a motivational and successful work environment. Here’s a collection with some of my favourites to get you started.
1. Mahatma Gandhi: You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
2. Robert Frost: The only way around is through.
3. Warren Buffett: You only have to do very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.
4. Les Brown: You must remain focused on your journey to greatness.
5. Theodore Roosevelt: The best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.
6. Henry Ford: Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right!
7. Jim Rohn: You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills.
8. Denis Waitley: Winners take time to relish their work, knowing that scaling the mountain is what makes the view from the top so exhilarating.
9. James Broughton: The only limits are, as always, those of vision.
10. Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe: To think is easy. To act is difficult. To act as one thinks is the most difficult.
11. Spanish Proverb: Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the week.
12. Chinese Proverb: The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water; but to walk on the earth.