- Travel and scenic photography 101 November 11, 2019 Hot
- Don’t Pitch Me, Bro – I Don’t Appreciate It November 5, 2019
- Want To Have A Better Work-Life Balance And More Money In Your Life? October 29, 2019
- 5 Reasons I Didn’t Move To Vancouver… But Love Visiting October 22, 2019
- Las Vegas Dining Comps, Show Tickets And Spa Passes October 20, 2019
- Are You “On Hold” In Your Life? October 15, 2019
- Making Pivots: Slight Changes In The Way You Do Things In Business October 8, 2019
- Jump On The Back Of My Motorcycle – And Let’s Explore Western Canada October 2, 2019
- Time Management: Give A Little, Get A Lot September 25, 2019
- Is This Depression Or Am I Just Having A Bad Day? September 23, 2019
What does financial freedom mean? In short, it describes a lifestyle that is organized in such a way that...
Without getting sidetracked in paid advertisements, boosting posts, and doing other stuff that doesn’t work, entrepreneurs should always be...
I finally took the plunge and cancelled my cellphone. I’ve been using internet based telephone systems for years now,...
Reflecting on our circumstances in life often brings us to a point where we are forced to describe our goals. We want something better, something new. For many of us, becoming financially free is a goal that’s somewhere on the list. It has been for me, for a long,... Read more
Where are you traveling next? I often end up answering this same question. I travel all the time, and people are curious where I’m off to next. Ultimately, it doesn’t really matter where I go next. What matter is where you’d like to go. What’s that next destination on... Read more
The webhosting saga continues. The smallest stuff takes the most amount of time when running a business. Only entrepreneurs will understand that, especially start-uppers and small companies where one person is wearing multiple (or even all) hats. You can’t really be without a website anymore these days. It’s like... Read more
People tend to be at their best-worst behaviour at weddings and funerals. These two major life events bring out the best in us. Read more
If you’re sitting on the fence of change -you’re there because the path you’ve been on hasn’t been working. Read more
Confession time. As an author, my desk is always covered in paper. Lots of paper. Funny how I help my clients stay organized and optimize their processes, yet I’m a mess myself. I get bored easy, and always have several projects on the go. Someone said, “A clean desk... Read more
Why is it you can call or text someone and they never reply back, but when you are with them that phone is always in their hand? Read more
Most people on the internet are good, honest people. However, there are some people browsing the internet who derive fun from poking around websites and finding security holes. When I checked the security logs of my photography site there were a few hundred (blocked) attempts to gain unauthorized access. You have... Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)