I’d love to give you something more beyond the content on my blog and magazine, and also ask for your support.
As you can imagine, running my Living by Experience magazine does not come for free. As much as it still is a labour of love, the site has grown from a hobby to an online magazine which (for starters) needed its own dedicated server to deal with the ever increasing traffic.
Instead of overloading the magazine and its articles with the annoying and time-consuming advertisements (the ones you see everywhere else) I’m committed to a different approach: while continuing to make the magazine and all its content itself available for free around the world, I ask for a voluntary contribution from those who are in a position to do so.
In exchange, I have secured some exclusive members-only premium content and resources as a reward for joining my community. This is a sampling to get started, but we’ll keep adding to this list:
- unlimited access to almost a thousand educational articles and additional members-only premium content, not available to the general public.
- member-only information, discounts, and resources available from my private community page
- access to complimentary books
- special VIP tuition on new registrations in any of my Masterclass programs
- giving back: Your membership helps nourish bodies and minds with daily meals for an entire school (see below)
- you can see the full list here, and there’s more to come: I add to this list frequently (and I do take requests for new resources)
The membership is available now for just $1 per week. Also, to keep this simple for you, the membership does NOT auto-renew, so it’ll expire automatically unless you take action to renew it yourself.
There’s one more thing. Through our social impact of the work we do we aim to support children in need around the world. We’ve done this for years through my online training business by sending a kid to school for every new enrolment.
Starting in 2020, for the Living by Experience magazine specifically, we wanted to help nourish bodies and minds with daily meals for an entire school. The goal is to supply school kitchens with nutritious ingredients like rice and beans, cookware and even clean water for cooking and washing.
Today, your membership still helps classrooms of children enjoy hot lunches, protein-rich snacks and the benefits of good nutrition to grow healthy and continue learning. Plus, by tacking on take-away portions, this also reduces family expenses, while keeping students nourished all the way through their evening homework!
I’d love to have you on board.
I look forward to have you on board and share these exclusive benefits with you. You can click here to sign up for your VIP account. If you have any questions or are looking for a specific resource once you’ve signed up, please text me directly at 587-417-2697.VIP Member Resources