- If You Wrote A Nonfiction Book, What Would It Be About? December 5, 2019
- A Year In Review December 1, 2019
- Are you getting the best use out of your camera? November 30, 2019
- Cash Flow Is The Life Blood Of Every Business November 23, 2019
- Buying art for dummies: a quick guide November 17, 2019
- Travel and scenic photography 101 November 11, 2019
- Don’t Pitch Me, Bro – I Don’t Appreciate It November 5, 2019
- Want To Have A Better Work-Life Balance And More Money In Your Life? October 29, 2019
- 5 Reasons I Didn’t Move To Vancouver… But Love Visiting October 22, 2019
- Las Vegas Dining Comps, Show Tickets And Spa Passes October 20, 2019
When searching for travel deals everybody starts in one place: online. The internet has opened up a whole new...
I had a mentor tell me, “If you’re serious about making a real change in your life, hire a coach.”...
So you’ve written a book, and ask yourself (and maybe others) the important question: now what? Many authors experience...
Happy EarthDay! Every year, we celebrate Earth Day on April 22. Authors creating bestselling books aren’t necessarily the best for the environment… so today I’m sharing some more environmentally friendly thoughts. Earth Day started with grassroots organizations, environmentally conscious companies, and even the government. Everyone works together in a... Read more
When searching for travel deals everybody starts in one place: online. The internet has opened up a whole new world of travel for everyone. Travel doesn’t have to be expensive, it’s the experience that counts. Not everyone can afford to go on a year-long personal “Eat Pray Love” self-discovery... Read more
No matter how many material possessions, circumstances, friends or family I left behind temporarily or permanently, I always ended up taking the one thing with me that I could not leave behind: myself. One travels more usefully when alone, because he reflects more. (Thomas Jefferson) When I need a... Read more
This is a picture that was taken of me while attempting to dance the Tango in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The accompanying quote says as much as ‘Without the streets or dusks of Buenos Aires a Tango cannot be written’. ‘Without the streets or dusks of Buenos Aires a Tango cannot... Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)