- Did You Miss Our Meeting? A Story On Personal Integrity March 28, 2020
- Feeling Bored In Isolation Or Quarantine? March 22, 2020
- Building Your Brand And Making A Name For Yourself Online March 17, 2020
- Read this post ASAP: The Difference Between Opportunities And Distractions March 10, 2020
- 8 Tips On How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog March 5, 2020
- Helping Others Gets You What You Want February 28, 2020
- My biggest problem in building a business February 22, 2020
- Now also on Kindle: The Freedom Project Happiness – The Journey From Dead-End Career To Fulfilling Life February 17, 2020
- The hassle of choosing the right web hosting company for your business February 12, 2020
- Featured Get some Happiness on your Kindle e-reader February 5, 2020
What does financial freedom mean? In short, it describes a lifestyle that is organized in such a way that...
I’m writing this post from my annual free trip to Bahamas, and walking down the resort last night I...
I had a mentor tell me, “If you’re serious about making a real change in your life, hire a coach.”...
I visited a website recently that turned to black when I had walked away for a few minutes to make myself a cup of coffee. I find it questionable if that practice actually saves power, but it did pose an interesting question: how eco-friendly is your website? Read more
Did you ever wake up one morning way before the alarm went off just because you were going to do something you just couldn’t wait to do? What was it? You deserve to do what you love! In fact it’s exactly what you’re supposed to be doing. Read more
Building any business takes time and hard word. Building a “side-business”, next to a full-time job requires some advanced time management and calendar juggling. Not everyone is in a position to dedicate themselves full-time to their passion, at least not yet. In my Happiness book I share that quitting... Read more
In my Happiness book I wrote about having the right attitude to happiness, and success. One of the biggest dangers I’ve seen with people and business is how they move forward when they have already experienced success in the past. Not that success itself is the problem, but in... Read more
Are you one of those people who enjoys doing everything yourself? You’d much rather learn the hard way, doing things your way, than allowing yourself to get the help you deserve. I definitely belong in that category. I’m a self-thaught everything, and a bit of a lone wolf. And even though I... Read more
A while back I wrote an article about virtual assistants and how they can help small business people, or even busy non-business people who just need someone to take care of some phone calls, emails or research every once in a while. I’ve heard stories of busy moms, as... Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)