- Travel and scenic photography 101 November 11, 2019 Hot
- Don’t Pitch Me, Bro – I Don’t Appreciate It November 5, 2019
- Want To Have A Better Work-Life Balance And More Money In Your Life? October 29, 2019
- 5 Reasons I Didn’t Move To Vancouver… But Love Visiting October 22, 2019
- Las Vegas Dining Comps, Show Tickets And Spa Passes October 20, 2019
- Are You “On Hold” In Your Life? October 15, 2019
- Making Pivots: Slight Changes In The Way You Do Things In Business October 8, 2019
- Jump On The Back Of My Motorcycle – And Let’s Explore Western Canada October 2, 2019
- Time Management: Give A Little, Get A Lot September 25, 2019
- Is This Depression Or Am I Just Having A Bad Day? September 23, 2019
It may look like a polar bear that got a little lost and wandered too far south - but...
This is how I collected the photographs for my book A View to Take Home.
It all began in 2008, I was 26 at the time. Young, green, and very naive. I knew I...
The historic McDougall Memorial United Church is located a short drive west from Calgary. In summer, I love to enjoy these country roads on my motorcycle and avoid the busy highway on my way to Canmore, Banff or beyond. Read more
As a side effect of putting together my photography book celebrating Western Canada, I’ve also discovered some wonderful local Canadian wineries. Read more
Even though all trips I’ve been on have something special about them, there’s a few destinations that stand out from the many places I’ve been able to visit so far. One of them, as anyone who has ever heard me speak in public will know, is the beautiful city... Read more
This week I celebrated my eight “Canaversary” – time flies when you’re having fun, or not at all. It’s been a hell of a ride, and I’m grateful to those who shared some (or all) of it with me. Read more
Ranging from missed meetings to technical website trouble I wasted a lot of time not accomplishing much at all today. I think I’ll opt to take the next holiday Canada comes up with as a day off and go for a long bike ride or something. Read more
Local Calgarians claim going to the Stampede is only for tourists. Since no one is really “from” Calgary (most people move here at one point or another), we’re all tourists in a way. I use that excuse (in case I need one) for visiting the Calgary Stampede every year.... Read more
It all began in 2008, I was 26 at the time. Young, green, and very naive. I knew I wanted something different. Not because the life I had in Europe was so bad. It was pretty great, actually. The ability to just get in a car and drive to... Read more
I overheard a story recently about a new gym being opened. It’s called “Resolutions”, and it’s only a gym during January and then turns into a bar for the rest of the year. Read more
Have you ever gone to Costco and came home with something you were completely not planning on buying? I certainly have. My biggest impulse buy was a piano. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)