- Take Your Business Travel To The Next Level August 23, 2019
- Email Vacation Autoresponder Tips And Examples August 17, 2019
- The Truth About Timeshare Vacation Homes – And Why I Don’t Own One August 12, 2019
- How To Read 30 Books A Month August 7, 2019
- Why Entrepreneurs Live On A Lonely Planet August 5, 2019
- Turn Your Personal Brand Into Your Own Legend August 3, 2019 Hot
- How To Make Your Business Stand Out From The Competition Once And For All July 31, 2019
- Thinking About Money And Financial Freedom July 29, 2019
- Check Out My 6 Most Popular Travel Destinations July 26, 2019
- Why Building An Awesome Personal Website Is Important For Entrepreneurs July 23, 2019
It may look like a polar bear that got a little lost and wandered too far south - but...
This is how I collected the photographs for my book A View to Take Home.
It all began in 2008, I was 26 at the time. Young, green, and very naive. I knew I...
Even though all trips I’ve been on have something special about them, there’s a few destinations that stand out from the many places I’ve been able to visit so far. One of them, as anyone who has ever heard me speak in public will know, is the beautiful city... Read more
This week I celebrated my eight “Canaversary” – time flies when you’re having fun, or not at all. It’s been a hell of a ride, and I’m grateful to those who shared some (or all) of it with me. Read more
Ranging from missed meetings to technical website trouble I wasted a lot of time not accomplishing much at all today. I think I’ll opt to take the next holiday Canada comes up with as a day off and go for a long bike ride or something. Read more
Local Calgarians claim going to the Stampede is only for tourists. Since no one is really “from” Calgary (most people move here at one point or another), we’re all tourists in a way. I use that excuse (in case I need one) for visiting the Calgary Stampede every year.... Read more
It all began in 2008, I was 26 at the time. Young, green, and very naive. I knew I wanted something different. Not because the life I had in Europe was so bad. It was pretty great, actually. The ability to just get in a car and drive to... Read more
I overheard a story recently about a new gym being opened. It’s called “Resolutions”, and it’s only a gym during January and then turns into a bar for the rest of the year. Read more
Have you ever gone to Costco and came home with something you were completely not planning on buying? I certainly have. My biggest impulse buy was a piano. Read more
Discover the zen approach to travel as a lifestyle in “The Freedom Project: Travel” Read more
“This book is the liberating blueprint for finding freedom and happiness in your traveling life.”
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)