- The story behind fear and bad experiences in life June 20, 2021
- Googliness June 18, 2021
- Featured I’m Ending My Love-Hate Relationship With Social Media – And You’re Invited June 18, 2021
- The You I Can’t See June 16, 2021
- Living Abroad For 13 Years: What I Promised Myself June 14, 2021
- The secret to living a fulfilling life and reaching your goals faster June 13, 2021
- What it means to Live a Life by Experience June 11, 2021
- Featured Is Travel Hacking Worth It? June 11, 2021
- Seven practical tips to improve your self esteem June 10, 2021
- Travel Hacking Ski Resorts – How To Get The Most Out Of Your Ski Pass This Upcoming Season June 9, 2021
What if you added a component of freedom to your most important life or business goal? Freedom to be...
Liberty Training Academy boosts young entrepreneurs in developing countries with business training and new wheels. With every course bundle...
Have you ever heard anyone say quit your job to go travel the world? I’m here to tell you...
Local Calgarians claim going to the Stampede is only for tourists. Since no one is really “from” Calgary (most people move here at one point or another), we’re all tourists in a way. I use that excuse (in case I need one) for visiting the Calgary Stampede every year.... Read more
It all began in 2008, I was 26 at the time. Young, green, and very naive. I knew I wanted something different. Not because the life I had in Europe was so bad. It was pretty great, actually. The ability to just get in a car and drive to... Read more
I overheard a story recently about a new gym being opened. It’s called “Resolutions”, and it’s only a gym during January and then turns into a bar for the rest of the year. Read more
Have you ever gone to Costco and came home with something you were completely not planning on buying? I certainly have. My biggest impulse buy was a piano. Read more
Discover the zen approach to travel as a lifestyle in “The Freedom Project: Travel” Read more
“This book is the liberating blueprint for finding freedom and happiness in your traveling life.”
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)