- Great things happen to those who don’t wait October 25, 2021
- Romancing Canada – a brief guide for first time travelers October 24, 2021
- Featured Service Is A Mindset, Not A Department October 22, 2021
- Believe in yourself: you already have what it takes October 21, 2021
- How can everything change in just one day? October 19, 2021
- Featured Thinking Of Writing A Book? Join Me For This Complimentary Author Training October 17, 2021
- Featured My new book shares the journey from dead-end career to fulfilling life October 16, 2021
- Is Social Media Polarizing The Conversations We Have With Others? October 15, 2021
- Listening to Jazz in Central Park, New York City October 13, 2021
- Canada Hasn’t Fallen: We’re Just Celebrating Thanksgiving October 11, 2021
Ever since my iPhone started tracking how much time I spent by looking at the screen and reporting my...
“Are your vaccinations up to date?” This used to be a common question for anyone travelling anywhere more or...
Some of the best things in life aren’t goals to be achieved, but experiences to be enjoyed: happiness, freedom,...
Opening my inbox is not usually I do first thing in the morning, as it tends to be a bad start of the day with too many requests from every possible angle. Living by your inbox, is living other people’s agenda for your life. This morning I habitually opened... Read more
Looking to save some money to go towards a goal you’ve set for yourself? Being Dutch, people naturally believe I’m cheap. In North America, “Going Dutch” means you’ll split the bill at a restaurant – something that’s actually fairly uncommon in the Netherlands in my experience. We like taking... Read more
Happiness comes in waves. The feature picture for this post was taken a few months ago, on my annual trip to the Bahamas. We couldn’t imagine that the entire world would go into a pandemic mode with a full or partial lockdown. And here we are. Safe at home. I’ve... Read more
The coronavirus (covid19) is here and will be around for a while, most likely many more of us will be infected. Like many of you, I’m stuck at my home office without the ability to leave as I’ve been exposed directly to someone who has tested positive for the... Read more
A lot of people ponder whether a home based business is right for them or not. Or maybe you’re just looking for a work-from-home opportunity. It sounds like living the dream: working in your pajamas all day long, with no boss lingering over your shoulder all day to make... Read more
Most people are worried about losing their job. But have you thought about your job losing you? Let’s turn the tables. Why don’t you fire your boss? It’s the dream of many employee. Tell your boss his/her services are no longer needed, and just walk out the door. Trust... Read more
So often we end up comparing ourselves to “others”. When we compare we always lose, and put someone else on a pedestal. We look up to our idols, our icons, our heroes. In comparison to them we tend to focus on the qualities that they have, and we do not. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)