- How Do You Find The Best Flights? October 27, 2020
- Why The Words You Use Matter October 20, 2020
- How To Become (And Love) Your Authentic Self October 14, 2020
- Is It Better To Choose A Popular Destination Or An Undiscovered Destination? October 9, 2020
- How To Increase Your Quality of Life – Even During Covid19 October 3, 2020
- Do You Book Travel Far In Advance, Or More Last Minute? September 28, 2020
- Featured Why Social Media Ads Are A Waste Of Your Time And Money September 22, 2020
- How To Use Credit Cards To Fund Your Travel September 15, 2020
- How To Choose A Travel Destination That Is Achievable On Points/Miles? September 9, 2020
- The Top 7 Travel Hacking Questions I Get All The Time September 3, 2020
My initial thoughts for what later became my first published book were merely emails to friends. I never expected...
I’ve written about the significance of building a personal brand several times before. When you enter the URL of...
Liberty Training Academy boosts young entrepreneurs in developing countries with business training and new wheels. With every course bundle...
The webhosting saga continues. The smallest stuff takes the most amount of time when running a business. Only entrepreneurs will understand that, especially start-uppers and small companies where one person is wearing multiple (or even all) hats. You can’t really be without a website anymore these days. It’s like... Read more
Confession time. As an author, my desk is always covered in paper. Lots of paper. Funny how I help my clients stay organized and optimize their processes, yet I’m a mess myself. I get bored easy, and always have several projects on the go. Someone said, “A clean desk... Read more
When you are a business owner, the word “freedom” might seem like a foreign word. It’s more like there isn’t enough time in the day, right? Or, I’m sure you’ve heard about the old adage “time is money”? If these popular figures of speech are all too familiar to... Read more
The Liberty Training Academy has become a source of reliable information for many around the world. You have come for our training and courses, knowing that our expertise can help you grow and expand all aspects of your life and business. Because of this, we have grown to a... Read more
Ok so Freshbooks kicked me out. For 8+ years I’ve been a “loyal” customer, using their app to send an invoice-and-a-half a month. Most of my income comes from book sales and people signing up for my online classes – not much comes in via the good-old-invoice. I like... Read more
How much is the service you provide worth? What do you charge people for your time, or for your work? It’s not about some finite equation, such as labor plus price of materials minus discounts and coupons. It’s not just about the time that it takes for you to... Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)