- The story behind fear and bad experiences in life June 20, 2021
- Googliness June 18, 2021
- Featured I’m Ending My Love-Hate Relationship With Social Media – And You’re Invited June 18, 2021
- The You I Can’t See June 16, 2021
- Living Abroad For 13 Years: What I Promised Myself June 14, 2021
- The secret to living a fulfilling life and reaching your goals faster June 13, 2021
- What it means to Live a Life by Experience June 11, 2021
- Featured Is Travel Hacking Worth It? June 11, 2021
- Seven practical tips to improve your self esteem June 10, 2021
- Travel Hacking Ski Resorts – How To Get The Most Out Of Your Ski Pass This Upcoming Season June 9, 2021
Have you ever heard anyone say quit your job to go travel the world? I’m here to tell you...
I’ve seen people post quotes and images on social media stating, “If travel were free you’d never see me...
There’s been a trend lately with the rise of modern day, permanent nomads. They’re adventurers who sell everything they...
There’s been a trend lately with the rise of modern day, permanent nomads. They’re adventurers who sell everything they own to live a life of permanent travel. I’ve met a few of them and I’m very impressed by their lifestyle choice. I commend them for living their lives the... Read more
Most people drive through life with their psychological brakes on. The brakes are negative images we hold on to about ourselves, such as inaccurate beliefs about reality, guilt, negative self-talk and self-doubt. This negative energy, even if it’s subconscious, can be a real obstacle to accomplishing your goals, no matter how... Read more
Many people spend a lot of time analyzing, planning and organizing various parts of their life, but they fail to take action. Successful people also analyze, plan and organize, but they never fail to take action. When you take action things start to happen. Personally, I learn much more quickly while I... Read more
So often we end up comparing ourselves to “others”. When we compare we always lose, and put someone else on a pedestal. We look up to our idols, our icons, our heroes. In comparison to them we tend to focus on the qualities that they have, and we do not. Read more
This week I was sitting on the phone with tech support, and over and over again, I thought of things I could have done while I sat there — waiting — not living my life. Are you “on hold” in your life? Are you waiting for a spouse to... Read more
Moments (Spanish: ‘Instantes’) is the title of a poem that’s often incorrectly attributed to Argentine writer Jorge Luis Borges. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)