- Featured Write a Book… on the beach! May 10, 2021
- Where Was This When I Created My First Online Course? May 9, 2021
- Fighting the Pandemic War: Here’s How To Use Your Travel Vouchers May 6, 2021
- Featured Learn the Money Success Principles of the Rich and Wealthy May 6, 2021
- Featured Have You Ever Considered Yourself A Consultant? May 3, 2021
- Spending my birthday in Vancouver this year… not just to renew my passport May 1, 2021
- The Monopoly On Truth – And Celebrating My Birthday Week April 29, 2021
- Ebook: The Wealthy Artist – The Common Sense Guide to Finding Success as an Artrepreneur April 28, 2021
- The simple reason I enjoy paying taxes April 25, 2021
- An Emotional Support Dog, Cat, or… Octopus? April 23, 2021
I’m beyond excited to share one of my most popular online courses with you in this post! But let...
Imagine we were in a room full of small business owners and we asked them all one simple question....
What does financial freedom mean? In short, it describes a lifestyle that is organized in such a way that...
It turns out my post about multi level marketing, and why I dislike the model, created some quite a few waves with people disliking what I wrote. This post will share some additional thoughts about making money Read more
A while ago I wrote about a millionaire’s job description, and how most of the super-successfull have not one, but multiple streams of income. On my blog, I sometimes review products and services I use myself, and get a affiliate bonus paid as a thank-you from the company that got promoted.... Read more
Most of the things in life cost a certain amount of money. Traveling, even if my airfare is free, costs money. Riding my motorcycle, even though I fully own it, costs money since it needs gas and wants maintenance. In addition to the more or less mandatory monthly expenses... Read more
Travel is something I consistently save money for. But then again, travel is not about money – money is just an excuse people use not to travel. Read more
I hope that these money tips will help you save some money while traveling and make your trip more enjoyable. Planning Start with thorough trip planning. Use free destination guides. Buy a guidebook, it will pay for itself within the first day of your trip. Do not forget to buy... Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)