- Why You Should Charge A Premium Price As A Creative Entrepreneur April 20, 2019
- 5 Criteria To Make Your Next Airbnb Stay A Hit, Not A Miss April 15, 2019
- One Of My Inconvenient Fears As A Frequent Flyer: Turbulence April 12, 2019
- Fake It Until You Make It. Or Should You? April 9, 2019 Hot
- 5 Mistakes I Made As A Rookie Cruise Passenger April 6, 2019 Hot
- The difference between the three biggest credit card providers and why I love mine March 27, 2019
- Why everything is always about business March 20, 2019
- Why I Don’t Believe In Competition March 15, 2019
- Shed The Pounds: Why I Always Travel Light March 8, 2019
- An Evolutionary Worldview: Are We Going Back To An Artisan Society? March 3, 2019
This image takes me back to Paris. It was late summer of 2011 and I went back to Europe...
I ended up homeless on the streets of Paris.
I don't always get it right.
I always thought everything in Las Vegas was bigger and better than in real life. Read more
I ended up homeless on the streets of Paris. Read more
I don’t always get it right.
After a soft launch a little while ago my brand new online gallery is now officially live! Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)