- Come visit my redesigned fine art travel photography gallery August 7, 2022
- Warning labels August 5, 2022
- 15 tips for finding happiness every day August 3, 2022
- Publish Your Real Non-Fiction Book In Print The Easy Way August 2, 2022
- Lessons learned from a photography website gone wrong July 31, 2022
- I’m giving up July 30, 2022
- All Goals Are Only About Your Feelings July 28, 2022
- How travel turns your brain on July 26, 2022
- Accessing the unlimited power of your subconscious mind July 25, 2022
- The 7 rules of growth for small business owners July 24, 2022
This image takes me back to Paris. It was late summer of 2011 and I went back to Europe...
I ended up homeless on the streets of Paris.
I don't always get it right.
Imagine… everything is possible when you dream. Read more
This image takes me back to Paris. It was late summer of 2011 and I went back to Europe for the first time after relocating to Canada a few years earlier. I had been to Paris many times before, and it’s one of those cities I’ve come to love.... Read more
The Lady in Red is one of the photographs I took on my first trip to Paris after opening my fine art studio in Canada. Contrary to what most people believe, the photograph I took away from that precious experience is not posed, or edited afterwards. Read more
I always thought everything in Las Vegas was bigger and better than in real life. Read more
I ended up homeless on the streets of Paris. Read more
I don’t always get it right.
After a soft launch a little while ago my brand new online gallery is now officially live! Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)