- The price is right vs the real value of money December 4, 2021
- Feeling Lonely And Thought It Was Just You? Yeah, Me Too December 3, 2021
- Personalized Online Learning With A Relentless Focus On Your Results December 2, 2021
- Thinking about traveling somewhere you have never been? November 30, 2021
- Why I never stay in the cheapest hotel room November 28, 2021
- Making Small Changes Makes All The Difference November 26, 2021
- Save Big On My Online Courses For Travelers, Authors and Entrepreneurs Today November 26, 2021
- Don’t Just Follow Me – I Want To Hear From You November 25, 2021
- Support And Buy Local This Holiday Season November 24, 2021
- Top Online Deals To Be On The Lookout For This Week November 23, 2021
Summer 2021 in Canada Photos and memories of summer 2021 in Canada… I’ve wrapped up the season with another...
Some of the best things in life aren’t goals to be achieved, but experiences to be enjoyed: happiness, freedom,...
“Support living artists, the dead ones don’t need it.” My inspiration comes from traveling all over the world: I...
Technically speaking any book I wrote is a “Message from the author”. But, in case of a full colour photography book, most of that message consists of pictures. So I did want to start off with a few words and provide a bit of background in this post. Most... Read more
One Week is one of my favorite movies. In the movie, Ben Tyler, played by Canadian actor Joshua Jackson, has been diagnosed with cancer. Foregoing his required treatment, he instead decides to take a motorcycle trip from Toronto across Canada to Vancouver Island. (I took part of that inspiring... Read more
Canada is a very popular tourist country with a great environment, wonderful people and certainly enough room for everyone. If you decide to head west, and spend time exploring Alberta, you’ll find beautiful landscapes and peaceful surroundings everywhere you go! Western Canada inspired my photography career, as well as... Read more
“Thank you for your submission to the “x” exhibition. Making selections was extremely challenging for our juror, due to the amount of excellent work submitted. Read more
I’m heartbroken to hear about this beautiful place burning down. This past Sunday afternoon I decided to take my motorcycle for the first somewhat longer ride of the season to Canmore, Alberta. Somewhere along highway 1A between Calgary and Canmore was the site of this church, the oldest protestant church in... Read more
In my photography book A View to Take Home I explored the awe-inspiring beauty of Western Canadian provinces Alberta and British Columbia by motorcycle. Today, I’m going to share some of the highlights of Canada’s westernmost province: beautiful British Columbia. British Columbia stretches from the Pacific west coast, all the way... Read more
Yes, I am an artist. No, that does not mean I work for free Read more
A few weeks ago I was asked to do a public talk and share some of my photography and stories from my trip to Tokyo, Japan. In preparation for the event I found some Japan pictures I haven’t shared before. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)