- Stop Feeding The Gurus November 27, 2023
- Featured My ode to Canada, for cage free humans everywhere November 25, 2023
- Are you a teacher, a fellow traveller or a student? November 24, 2023
- Release the brakes and go after what you really want November 22, 2023
- Life was never meant to be perfect, or easy November 19, 2023
- All My Courses Are Back On Udemy – And Why This Is Good News For You (Please Take Advantage!) November 17, 2023
- Don’t Wait Until Black Friday – Add Something New Today November 16, 2023
- Changing our broke mindset November 14, 2023
- Tomatoes that taste like tomatoes November 12, 2023
- Success in business starts with humility November 8, 2023
It all began in 2008, I was 26 at the time. Young, green, and very naive. I knew I...
“Support living artists, the dead ones don’t need it.” My inspiration comes from traveling all over the world: I...
I’m often asked if I can print a picture someone took themselves. Understandably so: each limited edition photograph I...
Some of the best things in life aren’t goals to be achieved, but experiences to be enjoyed: happiness, freedom, joy, mindfulness… In short: this moment, now. All of those experiences come together in an elevated form through travel, when I’m away from everything familiar. That’s why travel is one of... Read more
It all started when cavemen began to draw on the walls. Since then everyone has, at one point or another, displayed some form of art in their home. It might have been something our kids created in kindergarten, for mom to proudly display on the fridge. Or maybe it’s a genuine impressionist painting by an elephant... Read more
Technically speaking any book I wrote is a “Message from the author”. But, in case of a full colour photography book, most of that message consists of pictures. So I did want to start off with a few words and provide a bit of background in this post. Most... Read more
In my photography book A View to Take Home I explored the awe-inspiring beauty of Western Canadian provinces Alberta and British Columbia by motorcycle. Today, I’m going to share some of the highlights of Canada’s westernmost province: beautiful British Columbia. British Columbia stretches from the Pacific west coast, all the way... Read more
Yes, I am an artist. No, that does not mean I work for free Read more
A few weeks ago I was asked to do a public talk and share some of my photography and stories from my trip to Tokyo, Japan. In preparation for the event I found some Japan pictures I haven’t shared before. Read more
The Lady in Red is one of the photographs I took on my first trip to Paris after opening my fine art studio in Canada. Contrary to what most people believe, the photograph I took away from that precious experience is not posed, or edited afterwards. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)