- Take Your Business Travel To The Next Level August 23, 2019
- Email Vacation Autoresponder Tips And Examples August 17, 2019
- The Truth About Timeshare Vacation Homes – And Why I Don’t Own One August 12, 2019
- How To Read 30 Books A Month August 7, 2019
- Why Entrepreneurs Live On A Lonely Planet August 5, 2019
- Turn Your Personal Brand Into Your Own Legend August 3, 2019 Hot
- How To Make Your Business Stand Out From The Competition Once And For All July 31, 2019
- Thinking About Money And Financial Freedom July 29, 2019
- Check Out My 6 Most Popular Travel Destinations July 26, 2019
- Why Building An Awesome Personal Website Is Important For Entrepreneurs July 23, 2019
It may look like a polar bear that got a little lost and wandered too far south - but...
This is how I collected the photographs for my book A View to Take Home.
“Support living artists, the dead ones don’t need it.” My inspiration comes from traveling all over the world: I...
Most photographs don’t come naturally even with the most beautiful models. A good, professional photographer can give you some photo tips and guide you through a variety of model poses throughout the photo shoot. But whether you aspire to appear in print magazines, do high fashion shows, or just... Read more
Portrait photography is probably the best kind of photography since it captures human emotion. Someone once told me “you’ve captured my soul”. It’s a high standard – but I aim for nothing less. Here’s some of my ideas about portrait photography. First of all: a portrait photographer should have a... Read more
It all began in 2008, I was 26 at the time. Young, green, and very naive. I knew I wanted something different. Not because the life I had in Europe was so bad. It was pretty great, actually. The ability to just get in a car and drive to... Read more
It’s confession time this month. The end of winter and start of spring comes with this weird in-between period where there’s not enough snow left to continue my skiing adventures, but it still rains to much or is even too cold to go out for extended motorcycle rides. So... Read more
Selling art must be one of the most interesting things to do. I’ve sold many things before in my life: newspapers, software, professional services, groceries, furniture, and even homes. Read more
After many years of practice, learning and playing, I managed to transform one of my passions in a career. Read more
A photograph is worth a thousand words, but photoshop can produce a thousand lies. Life is much more beautiful to me when looking through the camera lens. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)