- Content overload: less is more October 1, 2023
- Do You Book Travel Far In Advance, Or More Last Minute? September 28, 2023
- If you put Happiness on your horizon you’ll never get it September 26, 2023
- Travel hacking Las Vegas: get the high-roller treatment without breaking the bank September 24, 2023
- Overcoming The 3 Biggest Obstacles To Financial Freedom September 19, 2023
- Don’t believe the lies of success September 17, 2023
- Half-sweet please! (at least) September 16, 2023
- Elevate Your Travel Experiences: Learn The Art of Travel Hacking September 15, 2023
- Secure Photo Sharing: Keep Your Pics Safe and Your Biz Blooming! September 11, 2023
- Planning for Future Adventures: Unlocking the Magic of Travel Hacking September 10, 2023
“Support living artists, the dead ones don’t need it.” My inspiration comes from traveling all over the world: I...
I’m often asked if I can print a picture someone took themselves. Understandably so: each limited edition photograph I...
Summer 2021 in Canada Photos and memories of summer 2021 in Canada… I’ve wrapped up the season with another...
I love venturing around the world and learning about other cultures. I come alive when I’m in another culture. Ever since I first picked up a camera I have always been fascinated with the faces of people from other parts of the world and I’ve been intrigued by the way other... Read more
Portrait photography is probably the best kind of photography since it captures human emotion. Someone once told me “you’ve captured my soul”. It’s a high standard – but I aim for nothing less. Here’s some of my ideas about portrait photography. First of all: a portrait photographer should have a... Read more
It all began in 2008, I was 26 at the time. Young, green, and very naive. I knew I wanted something different. Not because the life I had in Europe was so bad. It was pretty great, actually. The ability to just get in a car and drive to... Read more
It’s confession time this month. The end of winter and start of spring comes with this weird in-between period where there’s not enough snow left to continue my skiing adventures, but it still rains to much or is even too cold to go out for extended motorcycle rides. So... Read more
Selling art must be one of the most interesting things to do. I’ve sold many things before in my life: newspapers, software, professional services, groceries, furniture, and even homes. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)