- Why A Book About Love Doesn’t Fit In The Freedom Project Series – Or Does It? May 21, 2022
- Why I Wrote A Book About Love And Relationships May 17, 2022
- Featured The Third Book In The Bestselling Freedom Project Series May 16, 2022
- Featured The Reason Most Diets And Small Business Ideas Fail May 14, 2022
- New Online Course on Key Performance Indicators and Reporting May 9, 2022
- Are You Ready To Board A Plane Again? May 6, 2022
- Featured Learn the Money Success Principles of the Rich and Wealthy May 5, 2022
- Featured Have You Ever Considered Yourself A Consultant? May 3, 2022
- Spending my birthday in Vancouver this year… not just to renew my passport April 30, 2022
- It’s My Birthday Today – Get Any 2 Courses For $40 April 29, 2022
I’m going to apologize for the rant in advance – but there’s a few things I need to get...
Ever since my iPhone started tracking how much time I spent by looking at the screen and reporting my...
“Are your vaccinations up to date?” This used to be a common question for anyone travelling anywhere more or...
On a recent trip I had enough of the screaming kids and decided to upgrade myself to business class. Surely I would avoid screaming babies in there. Imagine my surprise when a young family with two babies stumbled into business class. Surely they must be lost, I thought… Read more
On my way to Miami I got stuck for nearly two days in Newark thanks to poor management by United Airlines (read the full article on flying their “friendly” skies here). I usually enjoy hanging out at the airport, but two days on seven dollar meal vouchers is, even for... Read more
A recent corporate event reminded me of one of those typical Christmas parties: organized with all the best of intentions I’m sure, but despite all the jolly Christmas feelings (infused by the typical open bar) it typically makes me want to quit my job (figuratively speaking, that is, in case I had an actual job). Read more
I received an email the other day answering my question with “management is not in a position to consider that”. It made me think. Read more
I would probably be a terrible coffee shop owner. Just like with photo sessions – I keep giving it away for free. Maybe it’s a Dutch thing. Read more
“Speeding fines are double when construction workers are present.”
I get it. Working on the side (or just on) the road is scary business. Read more
It’s happened a few times now were I was more or less forced into an insurance policy. Read more
After many years of practice, learning and playing, I managed to transform one of my passions in a career. Read more
Just bought new patio chairs, but I think I might have to return them. Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)