- The story behind fear and bad experiences in life June 20, 2021
- Googliness June 18, 2021
- Featured I’m Ending My Love-Hate Relationship With Social Media – And You’re Invited June 18, 2021
- The You I Can’t See June 16, 2021
- Living Abroad For 13 Years: What I Promised Myself June 14, 2021
- The secret to living a fulfilling life and reaching your goals faster June 13, 2021
- What it means to Live a Life by Experience June 11, 2021
- Featured Is Travel Hacking Worth It? June 11, 2021
- Seven practical tips to improve your self esteem June 10, 2021
- Travel Hacking Ski Resorts – How To Get The Most Out Of Your Ski Pass This Upcoming Season June 9, 2021
“Support living artists, the dead ones don’t need it.” My inspiration comes from traveling all over the world: I...
Coming to you live from my patio in the Bahamas! I’m the author of the book The Freedom Project,...
I’m so extremely happy, grateful and excited that my book The Freedom Project has become a #1 international best...
When I first got introduced to the wonderful world of air transportation, things were pretty friendly. A kind word or genuine smile would easily get an overweight suitcase past the scale and on board of the plane, without paying any extra fees. It does seem that mentality has changed. Nowadays... Read more
It all began in 2008, I was 26 at the time. Young, green, and very naive. I knew I wanted something different. Not because the life I had in Europe was so bad. It was pretty great, actually. The ability to just get in a car and drive to... Read more
© All rights reserved. You may not use content from this blog without written permission, but you may link to the posts or give out a link to the posts. Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to empower more people worldwide “just fly”. Thank you! :)